eRecruiter Nigeria Fresh Recruitment for Graduates 2017 | How to Apply for eRecruiter Nigeria Recruitment
eRecruiter Nigeria Fresh Recruitment for Graduates 2017 | How to Apply for eRecruiter Nigeria Recruitment.
eRecruiter Nigeria Fresh Recruitment for Graduates 2017, In this article you will get latest updates on eRecruiter Nigeria Fresh Recruitment for Graduates 2017, recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free. See more details below;
eRecruiter Nigeria – Our client is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of office and home fittings in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they now have an opening in the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Executive (FMCG/SMCG)
- To assist the Supply Chain Manager in the company’s procurement strategy and its effective implementation.
- Maintain complete and updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system
- Assist in the development of a company wide category purchase strategy for products
- Contribute to the development of a quarterly business plan and operating budget for the supply chain unit and monitor the implementation of these to ensure that financial targets are met
- Support in determining and implementing strategy to improve stock turnover quarterly, ageing analysis, price bucket, complementary goods, Must Have Products (MHPs)
- Assist in managing and following up overseas orders
- Assist the head of supply chain in being accountable for the accuracy and correctness of inventory records/documentation and up to date reflection in the accounting software such as description and categorization
- Support preparation of briefings and papers on procurement issues for the supply chain unit
- B.Sc in any related discipline. Mininmum of 2.2. A degree in Accounting is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years Supply chain experience with exposure/focus on procurement
- Supply chain management skill
- Planning & Organizing effectiveness
- Financial Systems Savvy
- Reporting skill
- Proficient in the use of Excel and numerate software
- Personality trait: Young, Meticulous, cultured, Intelligent, Analytical and Precise
- Relevant experience from Retail/FMCG/SMCG is an advantage
- Procurement experience is a MUST
- Document & Records Management Skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV’s and a short Cover letter detailing procurement expertise to: [email protected]
Note: Only suitable candidates would be responded to
Application Deadline 30th June, 2017.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time eRecruiter Nigeria Fresh Recruitment for Graduates 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: dragnet recruitment agency, e-recruiter dragnet, e-recruiter first bank, e-recruiter firstbank, e-recruiter jobs, e-recruiter login, edge recruiter nigeria ltd, ERecruiter Nigeria, eRecruiter Nigeria Fresh Recruitment, eRecruiter Nigeria Fresh Recruitment for Graduates 2017, How to Apply for eRecruiter Nigeria Recruitment 2017, http e recruiter ng portal firstbankgtp