eRecruiter Nigeria Fresh Recruitment for Medical Sales Representatives 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements
eRecruiter Nigeria Fresh Recruitment for Medical Sales Representatives 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements.
eRecruiter Nigeria Fresh Recruitment for Medical Sales Representatives 2017, In this article you will get latest updates on eRecruiter Nigeria Fresh Recruitment for Medical Sales Representatives 2017, recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free. See more details below;
eRecruiter Nigeria – Our client is a top Pharmaceutical organisation that has been in the business of manufacturing quality and affordable healthcare products across Sub-Saharan Africa.
They currently have a vacancy for the position of:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
- Direct responsibility to effectively market the company’s products.
- Actively contribute to the conceptualization of marketing strategies to ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Develop daily and weekly work plans and write weekly outcome and status reports.
- Manage corporate relationship with existing clients updating them on their transaction and the company’s projects.
- Manage and disseminate information about clients and their transaction to concerned departments with Manager’s clearance.
- Record and constantly update all client contact data (client relations database management).
- Assist in monitoring and ensuring that all aspects of clients’ transactions are in order.
- Drafting of relevant correspondence document to communicate the company’s position on any transaction concerning new and existing clients’ transaction.
- Constantly source new and viable clients.
- Participate in researching and providing market intelligence reports regularly or as necessary.
- Contribute in advising on marketing communication materials to promote the company as a brand its products and services.
- B.Sc in a Medical science course
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication Skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Those who possess excellent rapport building skills
- Must be tenacious and proactive
- Ability to identify new opportunities and come forward with ideas to better the company
- A natural drive to be successful and are motivated by going above and beyond
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to take ownership of their work
- Must be smart and presentable
- Must have worked in the pharmaceutical sector
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st July, 2017.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about eRecruiter Nigeria Fresh Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: current job vacancies at eRecruiter Nigeria, eRecruiter Nigeria Fresh Recruitment for Medical Sales Representatives 2017, eRecruiter Nigeria Fresh Recruitment for Medical Sales Representatives 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements, Fresh Recruitment for Medical Sales Representatives at eRecruiter Nigeria, How to Apply for Medical Sales Representatives at eRecruiter Nigeria, Job vacancies for Medical Sales Representatives 2017, Latest jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria, Medical Sales Representatives Recruitment 2017