Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment for Cloud Sales Executives 2020.
Ericsson Nigeria, Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment, Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment for Cloud Sales Executives 2020 – See more details below;
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks.
Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cloud Sales Executive
- You will be the driving force behind a tremendous sales acceleration of IT Cloud solutions to a select customer / small group of customers.
- The focal point in all business development and sales initiatives directed at building, consolidating, optimizing and transforming the cloud operations and infrastructure of your customer base.
- Your scope cuts across all cloud service models (IaaS-PaaS-SaaS), architectures (Private-Public-Hybrid) and nature of workloads (Enterprise, Business Support Systems and Media).
- The successful candidate will combine a ferocious appetite to develop business; an exceptional acumen in technical, business, market and operational aspects of cloud; and a keen interest to actively develop her organization’s capabilities.
- Secure sales targets
- Seek and qualify leads: conduct in-depth 360° discussions to take stock of the customer business and technology environments, requirements, plans & issues; secure participation in relevant procurement processes (e.g., RFXs)
- Close sales: maintain a continuously updated 360° map of “what is needed to close the business”; early and clear articulation of case towards own stakeholders; secure all of the company’s strengths, capabilities and possibilities to secure business on “D-day”
- Own and manage a 48 months sales funnel that secures a significantly growing business
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of Ericsson’s positioning vs. competition in any given situation through research, industry contacts, personal networks, etc.
- Drive knowledge transfer and thought leadership: secure knowledge continuity through immediately-near individuals; active high level participation in global re-use and knowledge sharing
- Mobilize organization to pursue opportunities: decompose opportunity situation and develop pursuit plans anchored on compelling events to act now; provide structure, clear directions and objectives for engagement teams to act
- Lead sales engagements: lead direct and indirect, virtual/cross-functional teams, seeking assistance within a large, complex organization on proposals, offer development, demos, proofs of concepts, strategy development, 3rd party solutions, etc.; lead responses to procurement processes (e.g., RFXs)
- Thorough knowledge of cloud economics: TCO and commercial models, their cost structure and value drivers; make buy analysis
- Relevant real life experience with bimodal IT operations: procuring, selling, implementing, utilizing and/or operating such infrastructures – private and/or hybrid
- Fluent in the ITIL/ITSM framework, agile methodologies and DevOps practices
- Knowledgeable about the most relevant industry players, offers and dynamics: infrastructure, professional services and XaaS
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Science or similar
- Substantial in-field experience from sales/solutions at Ericsson or equivalent
- Experience from working in the field with customers
- Expertise on at least three of the following five cloud stack elements: Hardware / Software Defined Infrastructure, Data Storage, Data / Application Platform, Security, Data Center Facilities
- Expertise on processes and interventions to build, consolidate and optimize cloud operations; and/or to transform data centers into highly available cloud platforms
Superior soft skills across the board:
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking: ambitious, self-driven, go-getter, risk-taker, persuader and influencer, persistent, action oriented, change driver, opinionated (“my business!”)
- Solutions-focused: curious, positive, collaborative, issues into possibilities
- Organizational awareness: establish power-base mapping to sensibly act and plan in accordance
- Superior presentation / communication skills: purposeful structure, crisp content (less is more), actionable delivery
- Maintains good rapport and demonstrates leadership and teamwork in cross-functional teams.
- Consultative skills: establish credibility; explore requirements; plan in view of interests, ambitions and possibilities; handshake engagement; deliver on it
CLICK HERE for more information.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.