Erisco Foods Limited Recruitment 2020 and How to Apply for Jobs
Erisco Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer of Tomato paste and other made in Nigeria drinks and food products and the 4th largest tomato paste producing company in the world.
We require the services of qualified individuals to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare Waybills
- Update stock cards
- Reconciling stock card balances with Microsoft Dynamics Navision balances.
- Fast tracking of warehouse activities in finished goods sub department.
- B.Sc or HND in Business Administration, Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management.
- Applicant must reside in Lagos.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in Inventory control/warehousing.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Dynamics Navision is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or Pdf format to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Job Title: Production Supervisor
- Managing the production environment including setting, implementing and monitoring production policies, standard operating procedures and practices.
- Control and monitor production vacancies and costs to ensure they comply and meet annual budgeted targets
- Develop and maintain safe, healthy and motivated workforce through compliance to high level of hygiene and good manufacturing practices in the factory
- Take charge of factory cost and HS optimization through control of the production processes, raw and packaging material usages and variances
- Ensure all work carried out comply with the relevant codes and standards, whilst maintaining safety and reliability
- Deliver and improve production volumes and quality KPI’s to meet plan within budget
- Take charge of all production activities and ensure that products are made within specification
- Establish and maintain a technical thorough team that deliver all key performance indicators (% OEE, Yield, Wastage, Quality etc.)
- Plant utilization, factory efficiency and the production plan for improved productivity and manufacturing cost
- Weekly and monthly material usage variances, production summary and comparison of issue reports
- Establish and maintain a disciplined and motivated workforce while ensuring strict compliance to good manufacturing practices
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- HND/B.Sc/ B.Eng/ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Food Technology, Industrial Chemistry.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar capacity in a FMCG company
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Erisco Foods Limited Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: current vacancies at Erisco Foods, eric umeofia, eric umeofia biography, Erisco, erisco bonpet group, erisco food limited ikeja, Erisco Foods, Erisco Foods Limited Recruitment, Erisco Foods Limited Recruitment 2020, erisco foods owner, erisco foods products, erisco foods shut down, erisco tomato plant, How to Apply for Erisco Foods Limited Recruitment 2020, Latest Erisco Foods Limited Recruitment