Errand Media Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply for Errand Media Jobs in Nigeria.
Errand Media, Errand Media Recruitment, Errand Media Recruitment 2017, How to Apply for Errand Media Jobs in Nigeria – See more details below;
Errand Media, a leading and innovative Digital Marketing Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Sales Representative
- Errand Media requires the services of a qualified personnel (females only) to fill the position of Product Sales Representative.
- The Product Sales Representative expands relationships with existing customers by directing and supporting collaborative sales efforts to grow one or more assigned product lines.
- The Product Sales Representative will be expected to work with other team members to achieve organizational goals and targets.
- The Sales Representative is responsible for achieving sales quota in the assigned product lines, and for supporting the product-line success of an assigned team of sales associates.
- Supports the success of an assigned team of salespeople.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
- Lead demand-generating marketing activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the customer involvement of other company personnel when needed, including support resources, team members, and management.
- Provides coaching and professional development to team-member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge and sales skills.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achieves assigned product sales quota.
- Supports initiatives that ensure product profitability.
- Achieves product growth targets in the assigned geography or account base.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Reports to directly to the CEO.
- Responds to the customer support requirements of the supported team, including account management and business development sales representatives, implementation and service personnel, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- B.Sc,BA,B.Ed,HND in any relevant course from a prestigious university.
- Minimum of 2years working experience in a similar capacity.
- Must have completed NYSC program.
- High proficiency level in Computer literacy, (having experience in handling social media campaigns is an added advantage).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Errand Media Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Application Deadline: 10th March, 2017.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2017 Errand Media Recruitment, Apply for 2017 Errand Media Recruitment, Errand Media, Errand Media Jobs, Errand Media Recruitment, Errand Media Recruitment 2017, How to Apply for 2017 Errand Media Recruitment, Lagos Jobs, OND/HND/BSC Jobs, Sales Force