Etisalat Nigeria Career Opportunities 2016 Apply Now. Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Portfolio Management & Business Analysis
- Support delivery of business strategy through the implementation of a Portfolio management framework to guide successful program/ project outcomes.
- Understand the vision, scope and business change needs by assessing the impact of changes, capturing, analysing & documenting requirements and provide communication on delivery of the requirements to relevant stakeholders
- Drive maximum ROI and Benefit Realization through delivery of products and solutions that satisfy business and customer requirement
- Manage/resolve conflicts between programs (e.g. conflicting goals, resource needs, etc.)
- Establish and guide the selection, prioritization, balancing, and termination processes for portfolio components to ensure alignment with organizational strategy.
- Provide key stakeholders with timely assessment of portfolio and component performance.
- Carry out quality assurance of projects via reviews to ensure conformance to the approved Project Management framework and processes
- Manage and analyse portfolio trends, issues, change, dependencies, risks, and metrics.
- Conduct continual improvement on Program Portfolio framework/process
- Compile and validate periodic project status/progress reports for presentation to Management/Departmental Project Meeting
- Support process KPI performance measurement by generating monthly strategic process reports
- Support the deployment of internal customer satisfaction surveys.
- Support the Project Owner in Identifying business problems and opportunities
- Elicit, analyse, validate, specify, verify, prioritize, author and manage detailed requirement documents.
- Lead User Acceptance Tests of delivered solutions to ensure fitness for purpose using Test cases, Use cases, test scenarios and test report
- Document bidirectional traceability matrix to verify and validate user requirements against delivered product/solution
- Manage user requirement throughout the project lifecycle
- Perform additional assignments and responsibilities as assumed or requested by line supervision.
- First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Certification of Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA).
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to Five (5) years work experience
- Experience of Business analysis preferably telecoms Industry
- Good Knowledge of Management of Portfolio (MoP) in the telecoms industry
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Requirement management
- Project Management
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- High standards of attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
- Communication/Presentation/Facilitation skills
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
Job Title: Specialist, Analytics & Consumer Insights
Responsible for analysis, profiling, and modelling activity in the areas of propensity and segmentation to increase understanding of the customer behaviour pattern and providing actionable insights in developing strategies that will increase the customer lifetime value on the network.
- Analyze micro profiles of all market segments, design models using customer profile attributes, and develop multiple scenarios to illustrate behavior patterns in creating targeting and positioning campaign strategies.
- Develop sensitivity and business models that support direct to consumer marketing programs and maximize execution efficiencies.
- Conducts analyses with a focus on experimental design, assessment, execution, measurement of current programs, evaluation of proposed programs, behavioral analysis, data mining, customer segmentation, predictive modeling, performance management, and other relevant statistical analyses.
- Analysis and data interpretation in support of direct marketing strategy development, program implementation and evaluation/back-end analysis.
- Summarizing analytic findings and integrating with non-traditional data sources (research findings, media surveys, customer behaviors, etc.), when appropriate to enhance campaign development initiatives.
- Develop and use all relevant metrics and measures to continually monitor inactivity and revenue generating base and take appropriate actions to ensure consistent usage and reduce inactivity.
- Conduct analysis and present findings leading to improved customer identification, attraction and retention techniques and methodologies.
- A first degree in relevant discipline.
- Industry Certification(s) and or Postgraduate/Professional qualification(s) in a related field (an added advantage).
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to Five (5) years relevant work experience
- Expert knowledge of competitive environment, consumer trends and trade practices in the industry.
- Advanced data mining and analytical skills such as SAS and SQL.
- Excellent understanding of customer data analysis, propensity modelling and segmentation techniques
- Excellent understanding of data manipulation and interrogation techniques, such as data mining and statistical techniques such as linear and logistical regression, CHAID and clustering.
Job Title: Specialist, Strategy and Business Development
- Create inputs for the capture of growth opportunities across clients segments, markets, products and regions.
- Participate in the development and execution of the business strategy including business growth, partnership strategies.
- Assist in developing strategic frameworks to analyze the existing activity as well as new market opportunities (partner, acquire, build).
- Gather data to develop the financial and economic models that support the assessment and underlying valuation of potential opportunities i.e. market sizing, financial forecasts as well additional financial analysis as appropriate.
- Document incremental revenue opportunities for the company within the existing client base.
- Assist with creation in all phases of a business case (e.g. market analysis, value proposition, strategic fit, economic models and launch) to support a new initiative as directed by the Head, Strategy.
- Collate and document the company’s strategic business plans
- Coordinate and document the assessment and monitoring of industry/competitor activities, new developments and identify impact on company’s operations.
- Collect, analyze and report on key market trends, potential market discontinuities and new business opportunities and pass feedback to relevant stakeholders.
- Perform other roles/task as required by the Head, Strategy.
- First Degree in Business, Management or relevant discipline.
- Relevant professional qualifications/ certifications will provide an advantage.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) and five (5) years relevant post-NYSC experience, preferably in a telecoms or other technology-driven business environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
NB: On the proceeding page, click (New Jobs (Last 7 days))
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.