Experienced Hire Recruitment at Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) 2016 – recruitment.dpr.gov.ng
=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Experienced Hire Recruitment at Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) 2016 – recruitment.dpr.gov.ng;
The Department of Petroleum Resources(DPR), in line with its regulatory mandate of ensuring sustainable development of Nigeria’s oil and gas resources hereby invites applications from suitably qualified University/Polytechnic Graduates as well as experienced and skilled professionals to fill the underlisted vacancies:
Successful candidates shall have their career in the regulatory and monitoring of the dynamic Nigerian Oil and Gas industry with very bright prospects of attaining the peak of their profession.
Candidates for this category should:
- Possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience from the Oil and Gas industry or any other relevant experience.
- Not more than 40 years old by 31st December,2016.
- Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
- Be computer literate.
- Candidates are required to have the following available for registration:
- Scanned copy of a passport photograph.
- Scanned copy of certificates (N.Y.S.C. Discharge/Exemption certificate, Higher Institution Certificate, S.S.C.E. Certificate).
- Scanned copy of any other necessary supporting documents.
- Candidates are required to fill their application online through the DPR Application Portal.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should;
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.