ExxonMobil Graduate Recruitment 2020/2021 and How to Apply.
Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operation in Nigeria. The companies’ Oil & Natural gas production activities contribute to one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government and economy.
IMPORTANT! Currently, ExxonMobil Graduate Recruitment is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the recruitment is on.
Job Title: Information System Analyst
- The successful candidate will provide basic hardware computing, server, network (data, voice and video) and telecom support within the ExxonMobil Information Technology organization, as part of their initial professional development.
- The successful candidate will have strong academic record and knowledge in Networking, Windows OS/Computing Hardware Support, Cisco IOS and Routing Protocols, Application Development and basic telecoms (LAN, WAN, Wireless).
The ideal candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Science with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or other Information Technology related disciplines
- Professional certification (Windows, Networking OR Project Management )
- 0 -10 years experience in an information technology support role
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Knowledge of Microsoft Productivity Tools
- Hardware/Operating System (OS) troubleshooting skills
- Application development skills
- Project Management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good team player/promotes inclusion/can work with diverse teams
- Creative and takes initiative Makes sound decisions
- Willingness to work in any location
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefit package commensurate with what is obtainable in the upstream oil and gas industry
10th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To complete the application process:
- Log onto https://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
- Click the “Select Country” drop down to display the list of countries available and select Nigeria
- Click on the “Search button” to be taken to the job listing results page for Nigeria
- Type in Information System Analyst in the “Search by keywords” field
- Click the “Search openings” button for results
- Click on the Job title (Information System Analyst) to view full details on the job you are applying for
- Click the “Apply now” drop down and select Apply now option, fill in your Email and then click “Start”
- Sign in or click on “Create an Account”
- To create an account:
- Fill out the information; required fields are designated with an asterisk * (Please note down your password since you will need it when you log on back for any update)
- Select your country of Resident from the drop down
- Click on the “Read and accept the data privacy statement” link
- Read the information in the pop-up box and click “Accept”
- Click “Next” to continue
- Candidate profile and application page will pop up:
- Fill out information required and also upload supporting files (e.g. Resume)
- Click “Save” to complete your application profile at a different time or “Submit” to submit your application
- A message displays confirming the successful submission of your job application. In addition, a confirmation message will be received at the email you used to apply
- Click “View Profile” if you would like to review the Application form you have just submitted under “Jobs Applied” section
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Please note that any application placed outside ExxonMobil ‘Jobs and Careers’ page on http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ is placed at the applicant’s sole risk.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about ExxonMobil Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: ExxonMobil, ExxonMobil Graduate Recruitment 2020, ExxonMobil Official Website, ExxonMobil Recruitment, ExxonMobil Recruitment 2020, ExxonMobil Recruitment 2020 | How to Apply for ExxonMobil Graduate Recruitment, ExxonMobil Recruitment Portal, ExxonMobil Recruitment Requirements, How to Apply for ExxonMobil Graduate Recruitment