ExxonMobil Recruitment for Entry Level Apprentices 2019/2020.
ExxonMobil | ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019 | ExxonMobil Corporation is the world’s leading publicly-owned energy company. ExxonMobil’s business in Nigeria is conducted through individual operating companies – See more details below;
Applications are invited for the position at ExxonMobil below:
IMPORTANT! Currently, ExxonMobil Graduate Recruitment is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the recruitment is on.
Title: Apprentice Program
Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
- The NNPC/MPN Joint Venture invites applications from suitably qualified persons into our Apprenticeship Program beginning September 2019.
- The Program is designed for young Nigerians with an interest in pursuing an Operations and Maintenance Technician career in the oil and gas or related industry.
- Only applicants with Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in one of the following disciplines are eligible to apply:
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Applicants with higher qualifications should not apply.
- Applicants must have graduated from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) program between January 1, 2016 and December 31, 2018, and possess a minimum of Lower Credit.
Application Deadline: 2nd May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To complete the application process:
- Log onto https://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
- Click the “Select Country” drop down to display the list of countries available and select Nigeria
- Click on the “Search button” to be taken to the job listing results page for Nigeria
- Click the “Search openings” button for results
- Click on the Job title (Apprentice Program) to view full details on the job you are applying for
- Click the “Apply now” drop down and select Apply now option, fill in your Email and then click “Start”
- Sign in or click on “Create an Account”
- To create an account:
- Fill out the information; required fields are designated with an asterisk * (Please note down your password since you will need it when you log on back for any update)
- Select your country of Resident from the drop down
- Click on the “Read and accept the data privacy statement” link
- Read the information in the pop-up box and click “Accept”
- Click “Next” to continue
- Candidate profile and application page will pop up:
- Fill out information required and also upload supporting files (e.g. Resume)
- Click “Save” to complete your application profile at a different time or “Submit” to submit your application
- A message displays confirming the successful submission of your job application. In addition, a confirmation message will be received at the email you used to apply
- Click “View Profile” if you would like to review the Application form you have just submitted under “Jobs Applied” section
- Multiple applications may result to disqualification
- An email notification will be sent to short listed applicants inviting them for aptitude test
- In addition, the list of short listed applicants will be published in regional and national newspapers
- Please note that any application placed outside ExxonMobil ‘Jobs and Careers’ page on http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ is placed at the applicant’s sole risk.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about ExxonMobil Recruitment for Entry Level Apprentices 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.