Fadac Resources and Services Job Portal 2020 | fadacresources.com.
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, a global leader in the educational sector with a large network of trainers who are certified by international curriculum providers to deliver award-winning skills development solutions. They serve businesses, schools, and communities in Dubai, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Malaysia, India, and Argentina.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Administrative & Compliance Manager
- To ensure proper documentation and accounting of complete Administration Department.
- Act as a single point of contact with Head Office Finance for all Admin related accounting and coordination with SAP related entries and audit queries.
- Responsible for dealing with L&L Agreements and liaison with Legal department, disbursement of payments to vendors and land lords
- To maintain MIS and timely dispatch of payments to land lords & vendors and liaise with the centralized data processing unit
- Maintain database of all administration agreements and documents such as Leave and License Agreements / Car Insurance / Office Insurance etc.
- Compile Monthly MIS (Budgeted v/s Actuals) in coordination with finance & administration team members
- L&L Agreement and Registration: Seek Legal advice on Leave & License agreements, check compliances and register the agreements Act as the repository of L&L Agreements and issue termination and renewal of lease letters in consultation with Legal Department.
- Ensure execution of L&L Agreements and timely renewal of property and business related insurances
- Negotiate with vendors for better rates for major refurbishment projects & negotiation of rentals with landlord.
- Co-ordinate registration of rented premises and ensure vendor registrationCoordinate with regional administration to ensure timely payments to vendors as per agreed terms.
- Ensure Issue of Purchase Order and release cheques as per PO through SAP
- Ensure monthly dispersal of rentals through cheques as per Purchase Order (PO) in compliance with VFAR
- Ensure registration and disposal of company cars
- Liaise with Head Office Finance to resolve all administration related payment queries.
- Monitor internal and external audits & handle audit queries.
- Monitor compliance to the bidding process and raise CAPEX requisition as per process.
- Monitor Admin related expenditureCapitalize expenditure and FAR.
- Responsible for Insurance, maintenance and up gradation of SAP register, MOA register and get audited as per specification.
- Ensure timely update of SAP register through disposal of written off assets and addition of new assets.
- Respond to queries related to material management and troubleshooting on SAP & SharePoint.
- Ensure proper training of Admin staff and outsourced vendor staff to effectively roll out material management through SAP and SharePoint
- Ensure legal compliance while procuring officer stationaries and materials
- Ensure submission of administration reports for compliance with ISO 9001 processes.
- Liaise with mission(s) for provisioning facilities management at their end
- Coordinate with all necessary stakeholders for administration requirements.
- Maintaining Data Base for All India Leave and License Agreements / Car Insurance / Office Insurance
- Compiling Monthly MIS ( Budgeted v/s Actuals ) in coordination with Finance.
- Preparation of monthly MIS in coordination with Zonal Managers
- Timely processing of vendor payments
- Liaise with Regional Finance team to release payments and monthly provisioning of Administration budget
- Handle Audit queries in coordination with Zonal managers.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other related field. Additional: Postgraduate or global equivalent Degree
- Experience: 3 – 5 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to Innovate and enhance procedures and methods to increase productivity & cost effectiveness.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of systems and processes related to documentation and safe keeping of records.
- Driving results.
- Team work and collaboration.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
2. Job Title: Tech Intern
- Assist in performing hardware installation procedures
- Provide support in diagnosing hardware and software issues and troubleshooting activities
- Lay cables and wires for networks and ensure that they are in good working order
- Assist in handling data migration duties
- Document all processes in reference manuals for training and guidance
- Take user support requests and take measures to fulfill requests
- Assist in hardware and software inventory management
- Handle periodic maintenance of hardware and software
- Troubleshoot equipment
- Participate in the development of software applications
- Handle researching options and research computer bugs and their solutions
- Take telephone calls from users and attempt to assist them with their information technology questions and problems.
- Candidate should have a networking background.
- Candidates must be based in Lagos
- Candidate should have worked at heights and climbing to high places should not be a problem.
- Candidate should be able to drive and have a driver’s license.
- Candidate should have a great desire to learn.
- Minimum of a B.Sc.
30th March, 2020.
3. Job Title: Executive Assistant to the MD
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organize inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments etc
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangement is in place for the MD
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such c
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Minimum of a B.Sc
- Female applicants Only
- A minimum of 3 years PA experience.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised.
30th March, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
4. Job Title: Sales Executive (Sanitary Wares)
- Sales of Sanitary ware
- Identifying strong dealers and converting them into our fold for deeper market penetration and reach
- Identify and Handle customers need
- Generating lead for future prospective
- Monitoring dealer sales and marketing activities
- Meeting with key customers
- Expanding dealers network
- develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures the attainment of company sales goals.
- Develop and implement sales strategy
- promoting new products and any special deals
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and after sales service
- Giving feedback on sales trends
- Proven work experience as a sales executive in a tile/Sanitary wares Company
- Minimum qualification of B.Sc
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in sanitary wares
- A good knowledge of Product
- The ability to set priorities and exercise flexibility
- Knowledge of IT skills
30th March, 2020.
5. Job Title: Sales Executive
Locations: Kano, Lagos, Ibadan, Onitsha.
- Develop new markets for the products
- Identify future and current trends that appeal to consumers as regards the products
- Manage, escalate and ensure resolution of customer queries.
- Follow up and ensure timely payment of pending invoices within the agreed time frame.
- Update sample and customer details on the market mapping data base for ease of administration.
- Manage and Expand existing customers base for assigned location and environs.
- Meeting sales targets
- Promoting new products and any special deals
- Recording orders and sending details to the sales office
- Giving feedback on sales trends
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree / HND in any discipline is required
- At least 3 years of experience in sales of chemicals for Pharmaceuticals, Soap, Foam, and detergent.
- The ability to set priorities and exercise flexibility where necessary.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Territorial Knowledge.
30th March, 2020.
NOTE: Fadac Resources and Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Fadac Resources and Services does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment, Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment 2020, Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment 2020/2021, Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment Portal | fadacresources.com