Fadac Resources Recruitment for Factory Manager 2018.
Fadac Resources Job Vacancy for Factory Manager … Fadac Resources is recruiting for Factory Manager. The ideal candidate must have 3+ years of Electronics industry experience.
Fadac Resources – We provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish, outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Factory Manager
- The Factory Manager is responsible for the daily management and coordination of plant operations including production, pre-production, operations, and logistics.
- This is a hands-on position that is responsible for the development of policies and procedures designed to increase productivity, assure quality, and mitigate label production problems.
- To this end, the Factory Manager will improve throughput and other in-house processes with the objective of reducing overall costs and enhancing customer satisfaction.
- The factory Manager will provide direction to subordinate managers, offering professional expertise and monitoring performance to ensure that departmental and individual objectives are achieved within scheduled timelines and budgets.
- He or she will also be tasked with establishing and maintaining a safe, legally compliant workplace, and enforcing compliance with all corporate policies and procedures.
- Other duties will be assigned as necessary.
- Manage and supervise staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Oversee and direct the activities of subordinate managers and non-management staff.
- Determine staffing requirements and oversee the interview, hiring and training of new employees with the assistance of the corporate human resources department.
- Ensure that all staff receives appropriate training on job duties, corporate policies and applicable regulations.
- Ensure compliance with company policy, procedures and applicable regulations.
- Provide coaching and mentoring and conduct evaluations of all subordinate managers within the department.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives and procedures, conferring with the executive members, management team and staff as necessary.
- Understand, implement and enforce the safety program.
- Monitor third party business and suppliers to ensure that they are efficiently and effectively providing the needed services and supplies while staying within budgetary limits.
- Oversee activities directly related to the manufacture and supply of labels.
- Monitor departmental performance against goals to ensure that progress is being made, and that corrective action is taken if necessary.
- Manage the movement of finished labels and materials in and out of the facility.
- Protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Develop and implement new business strategies for creating or improving processes and procedures to improve performance.
- Manage efficient use of company materials.
- Ensure efficient management of quality and cost control.
- Plan and organize meetings and special events as directed.
- Maintain a sustainable relationship with other departmental managers.
- Coordinate repair and maintenance work in the plant.
- Ensure that emergency as well as health and safety equipment is tested and replenished on a regular basis.
- Meet regularly with department heads/business unit leaders; facilitate resolution of issues/problems between business units and/or departments.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- 3+ years of Electronics industry experience.
- Proven record for performance with set goals.
- Excellent oral, written & listening skills.
- Judgment and decision making skills with ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and choose the appropriate path.
- Ability to identify measures of performance and actions needed to improve or correct performance.
- Ability to delegate, set expectations and monitor progress of all direct reports.
- Motivate, inspire, provide and accept feedback to and from employees.
- Possess prioritization skills necessary to use time effectively and set action plans to achieve business targets.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stay on schedule in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Able to manage multiple priorities.
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Customer Focus
- Team Work
- Time Management
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Decision Making and Judgement
- Planning and Organizing
- Results Focus
- Accountability and Dependability
- Mediating and Negotiating
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Staff Management
- Enforcing Laws, Rules and Regulations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 12th July, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.