Fadac Resources Recruitment for Legal Officer (NYSC Intern) 2018.
Fadac Resources Job Vacancy for Legal Officer (NYSC Intern) … Fadac Resources is recruiting for Legal Officer (NYSC Intern). The ideal candidate must have been called to bar.
Fadac Resources – We provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish, outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
Our client, a reputable Law firm located in Oregun, is currently recruiting interns in the law field, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer (NYSC Intern)
- Legal interns will work directly with the Executive Director. Interns will gain experience by
- Assisting in drafting of pleadings, briefs, demand letters, and insurance appeals
- Conducting client intake and meeting with clients
- Researching legal questions and drafting memoranda for existing and potential cases
- Researching and drafting policy advocacy documents
- Researching and drafting materials for public education
- Compiling legal information and referral resources.
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- The legal internship is open to law students who are currently serving or are awaiting service.
- Must have been called to bar
- Must not be more than 25 years old
- The highest levels of initiative, creativity, and good judgment
- Excellent research, writing, analytical and communication skills
- Well-organized, self-directed, and able to complete multiple tasks in a timely and efficient manner
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 10th June, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.