Fadac Resources Recruitment for Process Operator.
Fadac Resources Job Vacancy for Process Operator … Fadac Resources is recruiting for Process Operator. The ideal candidate must possess B.Sc or its equivalent.
Fadac Resources – Our client, a leading manufacturing company that specializes in consumable products. They produce products such as noodles, spaghetti, cooking vegetable oil, chin-chin and so on.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Operator
- Responsible for operating liquids equipment in a safe, efficient manner according to established plant practices, procedures and operating guidelines.
- Maintain process equipment through application of preventative maintenance and trouble-shooting.
- Monitor liquid operations for deviations.
- Monitor and adjust equipment and process variables to maintain safe and environmentally sound operation.
- Ensure product quality is within specified standards.
- Ensure process requirements are met and that product is available on time and to plan, whilst meeting necessary quality standards.
- Accurate and timely material issue and return ensuring job closing responsibilities are met.
- Accurately prepare batches in accordance with recipe and schedule, ensuring documentation and records are completed in a timely way.
- Carry out quality tests and any alterations to batches as may be required to ensure conformance to recipe in terms of brix, acidity and taste.
- Ensure equipment and all associated pipe work is cleaned in accordance with laid down CIP procedures.
- Escalate break down or non-standard operating conditions appropriately to Electrical/Mechanical Technician, Lead Operator or Shift Manager.
- Ensure wastage of product and raw materials, including water, is kept to an absolute minimum and raw material yields are maximised.
- Ensure equipment and immediate area around plant is maintained to excellent standards of hygiene and housekeeping suitable for unannounced audit.
- During maintenance ensure that procedures are carefully followed and records completed accurately. Ensure all other records / paperwork, such as downtime sheets, cleaning records, material useage, CCLs, parameters are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Make any alterations to batches as may be required by Technical to correct recipe.
- Liaise with Filling Operators to ensure that, in the case of prolonged breakdown of filling equipment, pasteurisers are put on water to prevent over processing of product.
- Diagnose and fix problems associated with the equipment whenever possible; assist Technicians as required.
- B.Sc or its equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in such role
- Good mechanical aptitude and equipment troubleshooting abilities
- Basic math skills and the ability to compute decimals and percentages
- Basic computer skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Previous manufacturing experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 13th July, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.