Fadac Resources Recruitment for Quality Assurance Manager 2018.
Fadac Resources Job Vacancy for Quality Assurance Manager … Fadac Resources is recruiting for Quality Assurance Manager. The ideal candidate must possess B.Sc/B.A in relevant field.
Fadac Resources – Our client, is a Leading player in the electronics and home appliances industry in Nigeria, and specializes in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands with branches nationwide.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
- Our client, is in need of an experienced Quality Manager to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
- The Quality Assurance Manager will inspect the final product to make sure it has been built with compliance to legal standards and meets customer expectations
- A great quality manager is thorough and observant with an eye for details, he must fully understand the requirements for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers as well as the competition.
- The goal is to help preserve our reputation by ensuring that our products and services are capable to drive sustainable growth.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures
- B.Sc/B.A in relevant field
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
- Proven experience as a quality manager in Electronics industry
- Conscientious and responsible
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 12th July, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.