Fadac Resources Recruitment for Shift Electrician.
Fadac Resources Job Vacancy for Shift Electrician … Fadac Resources is recruiting for Shift Electrician. The ideal candidate must possess proven experience as an electrician.
Fadac Resources – Our client, a leading manufacturing company that specializes in consumable products. They produce products such as noodles, spaghetti, cooking vegetable oil, chin-chin and so on.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Electrician
- Check functionality of safety systems – fire alarms, emergency lights, sprinkler system, system boiler, etc.
- Building Maintenance work – changing lights bulbstubes, replacing light fitting, repair damage to the building (doors etc), unblocking toiletsdrains.
- Look after effluent system (for water based inks) and empty filter press.
- Maintenance of DC motors and drives, steam boilers, cooling systems, compressors, pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Carry out PPM on plant & machinery
- Plant & machinery breakdown repairs, both electrical & mechanical
- Electrical installation work, new distribution boards, power supplies and lighting
- Repair, install, replace, and test electrical circuits and equipment.
- New equipment installation, repair and modification of existing plant equipment and/or components.
- Isolates defects in wiring, switches, motors, and other electrical equipment.
- Performs duties using ammeter, ohmmeter, voltmeter, and/or testing lamp.
- Performs repairs and modifications as directed by maintenance supervisor.
- Replaces faulty switches, selects, and other elements of electrical systems. Will specify, install, troubleshoot, repair and calibrate electrical equipment, instrumentation and controls.
- Inspects equipment and diagnoses trouble.
- will be involved with day-to-day maintenance of the manufacturing facility
- Dismantles electrical machinery and replaces defective electrical or mechanical parts such as gear’s, bushes, and armatures.
- Mount motors, transformers, and lighting fixtures into position and completes circuits according to diagram specifications.
- Inspects completed work and insures that work conforms to requirements of local building and safety codes.
- provide any problems when it comes to servicing and maintenance
- Responsible for conducting all works in a safe, clean and orderly manner. Accurately complete all work according to SOP’s and work instructions, including proper documentation.
- Advise on specification of new manufacturing equipment ensuring that it will not Must have working knowledge of shop, hand and power tools as well as equipment used for testing, calibrating, repairing and maintaining electrical production equipment, instruments and controls.
- Providing electrical breakdown cover for all activities on industrial plant and equipment
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance activities and update the schedules on the system
- Proven experience as an electrician
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
- Electrical knowledge in Pasta lines (FAVA & PAWAN)
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work long shifts and overnight
- Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician
- Valid license to practice profession
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 13th July, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.