FADAC Resources Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply for Vacant Positions.
FADAC Resources Recruitment 2019… This page contains detail information about FADAC Resources recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Interested applicants should follow the guide below for successful application. Explore…
Job Title: Planner and Logistics Administrator
- Coordinating procurement process with the Procurement Officer
- Tracking of shipments and updating the current status (checking vessel status online, track the shipment with BL & container number(s))
- Physically confirming the containers that have arrived, sharing the documents with QA & Stores Team, and updating the records accordingly
- Following up with the Logistics Department for shipments under clearance
- Working with the Finance Manager (Flexible) on the preparation of the monthly PSI
- Monitoring the on-going shipments (at the port) and raw materials planned and update the General Manager (Flexible)
- Getting quotations from forwarders for pick-up of Flexible items (plates, spares, etc.)
- Signing of courier bills with the Head of Unit and General Manager
- Supervising the Stores Officer (Maintenance) for monthly diesel reports and updating of the bin card/Orion for items received & issued within the maintenance store
- Supervising spares stock count with the Stores Officer on a monthly basis and equally involved in the major quarterly stock count
- Keeping track of ALL foreign purchases and their corresponding prices/quantities, etc.
- Involved in the daily check of the spares bin card (by start of work and before the close of business)
- Checking with the Logistics Department for status of submitted PFIs for Form Ms and LCs
- Checking with the Procurement Officer for LPOs and updating the LPO status for materials supplied, part supplied, not yet supplied or not supplied at all
- Sharing the daily report for plates, spares and raw materials
- Sharing twice weekly the Form M/LC update
- Sharing twice weekly the LPO Tracking sheet
- Updating the Flexible loading sheet and sharing accordingly
- Following up with vendors and suppliers As well as manage logistics
- Generating an order confirmation for plates and spares and following up with the suppliers for updates and delivery of shipment to the concerned unit (QA, Maintenance, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biochemistry.
- 4 to 5 years experience in similar position.
- Special skills/knowledge required for position
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent ERP skills
- Presentation skills
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong knowledge of logistics principles
- Ability to prioritize
- Attention to details
- Knowledge of lean techniques
- Good team working abilities
CLICK HERE for more information.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about FADAC Resources Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.