Famous Motors Transport Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply.
Famous Motors Transport Limited Recruitment, How to apply for Famous Motors Transport Limited Recruitment 2019, recruitment requirements, qualification, application guide and other important information. See more details below.
Famous Motors Transport Limited Recruitment
Famous Motors Transport Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Famous Motors Transport Limited Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Famous Motors Transport Limited Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Famous Motors Transport Limited form?
- Is the Famous Motors Transport Limited 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Famous Motors Transport Limited Recruitment start?
- I need Famous Motors Transport Limited Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Famous Motors Transport Limited Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Famous Motors Transport Limited Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Famous Motors Limited
Famous Motors Transport Limited is a closely held family transportation company and part of a larger group of companies, specialized in Interstate and West Coast travel services. Incorporated as a wholly owned indigenous company, Famous Motors commenced business operation in the last quarter of 2015. READ MORE.
Current Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Automobile Mechanic/Rewire/Bus & Car AC Technician
20th December, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Famous Motors Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSSRecruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV including photocopies of credentials to: [email protected]
P.O. Box 3033, Apapa,
20th December, 2018.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Famous Motors Limited Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.