Fan Milk Nigeria Plc Recruitment for a Supplier Development Officer – December, 2016.
Fan Milk Plc is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well-established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
Fan Milk Nigeria Plc recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supplier Development Officer
The acquisition and continuous inflow of required locally sourced goods and services is crucial for the operation of the company. This therefore necessitates the creation of the role of the Suppliers Development Officer. The role focuses on:
- Sourcing new materials requirements.
- Finding new and better sources of existing materials with a view to keeping materials cost down
- Proper documentation of incoming suppliers in line with policy and procedures
Principal Accountabilities (IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
Find new and better sources of materials:
- Responsible for finding new and better sources for all locally sourced raw and packing materials, equipment’s, spare parts and service providers. By constantly researching the market.
- Board new suppliers. (vendors registration).
- Responsible for suppliers auditing, and reporting.
- Establish work standards; maintain effective work flows and operating procedures.
- Responsible for generating and monitoring relevant supplier’s contracts.
- Organise vendors pitch exercise when required.
- Undertake relevant purchasing field work
Reporting and Scope (IPE Factor: Knowledge-Teams & Breadth)
- The position reports directly to the Procurement Manager
- The Procurement Officer’s Office is located in Ibadan.
- Direct reports to this position: None
- The scope of this position is internal and external
Critical Qualifications/Skills/Experience (IPE Factor: Knowledge)
- The position requires a minimum qualification B.Sc/HND in Purchasing and Supply Management, Economics, Business Administration, or other related degrees
- Possession of professional certificate of relevant bodies – MBA, CIPSMN, CIPS etc., will be an added advantage
- Strong computer skill
- Must possess a persuasive and assertive personality
- Should possess a high level of integrity, honesty, diligence and transparency.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to achieve results.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Numeric skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work effectively with relevant levels of management
- Ability to proactively manage situations/problem solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- A good knowledge and understanding of the Purchasing function and Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (Navision).
- Minimum of 3 years’ previous experience in similar position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Fan Milk Plc