FCI International Limited Recruitment 2019-2020 and How to Apply for Jobs Online.
FCI Recruitment, FCI International Limited Recruitment, FCI International Limited Recruitment 2019, How to Apply for FCI International Limited Recruitment – See more details below;
FCI International Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the FCI International Limited Application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for FCI International Limited Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 FCI International Limited form?
- Is the FCI International Limited 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will FCI International Limited Recruitment start?
- I need FCI International Limited Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is FCI International Limited Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- FCI International Limited Application Deadline 2019-2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About FCI International Limited
F.C.I International Ltd also known as Centre for Technical Development is an international consulting company registered in Nigeria, to offer technical consultancy, capacity building and trade promotion services.
We have over 15 years build a trade brand that is based on excellence in facilitating trade promotion, manpower development, advisories service that is second to none. Read More.
Available Vacant Positions
We are seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions below:
♦ Marketing Executive
♦ Report Analyst
Application Deadline: 27th November, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the F.C.I International Ltd recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
For more enquiry: 014538984 Or 08117746335.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about FCI International Limited Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.