Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 and How to Apply.
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment 2020: Currently, FAAN Recruitment Application form is not yet out. This page will guide you on the step by step process on how to apply for FAAN job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. You will learn about the FAAN job description, application skills, requirements and other important details. Take your time and read through.
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria is a service organization statutorily charged to manage all Commercial Airports in Nigeria and provide service to both passenger and cargo airlines.
FAAN Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 FAAN Recruitment form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 FAAN form?
- Is the FAAN 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will FAAN Recruitment start?
- I need FAAN updates, etc.
- Is FAAN Recruitment Real for 2020 etc.
- FAAN Application Deadline 2020/2021.
Rumors has been spread that the FAAN Recruitment 2020/2021 is out and ongoing, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the FAAN Recruitment Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) is a service organization statutorily charged to manage all Commercial Airports in Nigeria and provide service to both passenger and cargo airlines. Generally, to create conditions for the development in the most economic and efficient manner of air transport and the services connected with it.
The agency has its head office on the grounds of Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Ikeja, Lagos State.
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) will soon be recruiting massively into the following positions below:
- How to Apply for Federal Government Jobs 2020 in Nigeria
- How to Apply for Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment 2020
- How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2020
- How to Apply for Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment 2020
- AERODROME FIRE OFFICER II (AFO II) – GL 08
- AERODROME FIRE SUPERINTENDENT (AFS) – GL 07
- ASSISTANT FIRE SUPERINTENDENT (AFS) – GL 06
- ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER, DATA MANAGEMENT UNIT (AGM-DMU) – GL 15
- ASSISTANT SECURITY SUPERINTENDENT (ASS) – GL 07
- DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER II (DMO II) – GL 08
- PRINCIPAL DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER (PDMO) – GL 12
- SECURITY CADET (SC) – GL 06
- SECURITY OFFICER II (SO II) – GL 08
IMPORTANT! Currently, Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment Application is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the FAAN Recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach out to the official FAAN website: http://www.faannigeria.org/or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the FAAN Recruitment form is out.
Interested applicants for who are interested in applying for the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment 2020 should adhere to the following instructions below:
- Log on to the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) employment portal
- Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test. Applicants selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided a Unique Test ID Number.
- Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents. The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
N/B: Below are Documents to be submitted for Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2018:
- A comprehensive CV
- All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
- A recent Passport (sized) Photo
Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for Aptitude Test will be contacted.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Aptitude Test will be granted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
- Multiple applications will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidates who attempts to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- NO FEE IS REQUIRED FOR ONLINE APPLICATION, TEST OR INTERVIEW
N/B: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2019 FAAN Massive Recruitment, 2019 FAAN Recruitment, Apply for FAAN Recruitment, Current FAAN Job Opportunity, FAAN, FAAN Recruitment 2019, Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria, Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment, Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment 2019, How to Apply for FAAN Recruitment, www.faan.gov.ng