Federal Colleges of Education Recruitment 2019 and How to Apply for Jobs in Nigeria.
Federal Colleges of Education, Federal Colleges of Education Recruitment 2019… See How to apply for Federal Colleges of Education Graduate and Non-graduate recruitment. See more information below.
Federal Colleges of Education Recruitment 2019 – In this article you will get latest updates on Federal Ministry of Education 2019 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
This page is officially created for interested applicants who wish to know when Federal Colleges of Education will be recruiting graduate and non-graduate for 2019. It is to your concern that we shall surely update you with latest recruitment details here on this page.
Federal Colleges of Education recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2019 Federal Colleges of Education recruitment. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How can i apply for Federal Colleges of Education recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can i obtain the 2019 Federal Colleges of Education recruitment form?
- Is the Federal Colleges of Education recruitment 2019 form out?
- When will Federal Colleges of Education recruitment start?
- I need Federal Colleges of Education recruitment updates, etc.
- Is Federal Colleges of Education recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Federal Colleges of Education recruitment application deadline 2019-2020.
Rumors has been spread that the Federal Colleges of Education recruitment 2019 is out and ongoing, some even provide phone numbers to be called by the innocent aspirants to offer the Federal Ministry of Education recruitment form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 29 years, less than 30 years.
How to Apply.
The mode of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Aptitude Test will be granted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidate who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- No fee is required for online application, test or interview
N/B: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Federal Colleges of Education Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.