Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2020/2021 | http://www.fedfire.gov.ng.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2020: This page is created with the sole aim of helping anticipating Nigerian aspirant, yearning to know more about the Federal Fire Service recruitment form, its requirement, guidelines and registration procedure. Continue reading this page as you will gain much insight about Federal Fire Service Job application.
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board has announced the recruitment of suitable candidates to fill vacancies in the Federal Fire Service (FFS). This information was disclosed on their official website on Friday, May 18. The information included the positions in which vacancies are available, the requirements and method of application.
This is to inform the general public that the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full-time appointments to fill existing vacancies in the following positions in the Federal Fire Service (FFS), the FFS disclosed.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Federal Fire Service recruitment form 2020 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
General Requirements for Federal Fire Service 2020
1. Candidates applying for these positions must not be more than 30 years of age.
2. Preference will be given to candidates that are familiar with the Niger Delta Terrain.
4. Candidates are to upload their CVs and certificates.
5. Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
6. Passing the relevant tests;
7. Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone;
8. Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
If you want to apply kindly see the positions below for Nigeria Federal Fire Service job.
- Category A: Superintendent cadre
i. Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09]
Applicants must possess a Master’s Degree or Hold the membership of a recognized professional body
ii. Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08]
Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Category B: Inspectorate cadre
i. Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08]
Applicants must possess a Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
ii. Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06]
Applicant must be a Registered Nurse (RN), registered midwife (RM) or registered nurse/midwife (RN/RM) from recognized institutions.
iii. Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06.
Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized institutions.
- Category C: Assistant cadre
i. Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or it’s equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language.
ii. Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or it’s equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include at least English or Mathematics.
The above guide is all you need to know about the general requirements for FFS recruitment form 2020. If you still need an in-dept knowledge about some other Federal Fire Service recruitment 2020 criteria, kindly read the guide below:
1. You must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalization.
2. Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
3. FFS Application registration will not go if you’re not a Nigerian.
How to Apply for FFS Recruitment Online
1. Applications must be online. Candidates are expected to log into the website www.cdfipb.careers or www.fedfire.gov.ng, fill and submit the application form online.
2. Candidates for the positions on Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into the website www.cdfipb.careers fill and submit the application form online.
3. Candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to log into www.fedfire.gov.ng to fill and submit their applications.
4. Candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for siting during screening and submission during documentation.
5. Candidates should NOTE, that Multiple Applications will automatically lead to disqualification.
The application portal is still open for online registration. The registration deadline has been scheduled to end on the
29th June, 2018.
- When is FFS Recruiting for 2020?
- How to apply for FFS Graduate Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Has Federal Fire Service Started Recruitment for 2020?
- FFS Official Recruitment Portal 2020?
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2020?
- FFS 2020 Recruitment Deadline.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.