=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Current Government Jobs in South Africa 2019/2020 and Latest 2019 Update.
Current Government Jobs in South Africa 2019… Most people have difficulty locating and searching out the application websites of federal government jobs in South African and it’s mostly because there seems not to be centralized online portal or website where applicants can search out the compiled list of application websites.
Government Jobs in South Africa
This dearth or lack has resulted in applicants being frustrated in their searches, discovering websites sometimes too late and close to deadlines, being subject to information from the numerous sites online and, worse of all, being prey to fraudsters who clone the websites of official application sites of federal government jobs in South Africa to take advantage of unsuspecting members of the public.
These are some of the reasons why we decided to write this article to address these issues. All the application websites in this article are the official websites of the federal government jobs in South Africa being addressed.
General Requirements for Federal Government Jobs in South Africa.
Except stated otherwise, the following are the general requirements for federal government jobs in South Africa.
- Applicants must be South African by birth or naturalization
- Applicants must have at least either parent to have been born in South Africa
- Applicants must have no criminal record.
- Applicants must not conduct themselves in ways which are embarrassing to the government
- Applicants must have attained high school level equivalent certification
Federal Government Jobs in South Africa and Application Sites.
These are the federal jobs in South Africa and application sites.
Take note that jobs are advised periodically and candidates have to visit the websites to see updated information and vacancies.
- Accounting Standards Board (ASB)
- Africa Institute of South Africa
- Agricultural Research Council(ARC)
- Air Traffic and Navigation Services Company
- Airports Company South Africa(ACSA)
- Armaments Corporation of South Africa(Armscor)
- Breede-Overberg Catchment Management Agency(BOCMA)
- Blind SA
- Brand South Africa
- Breede-Overberg Catchment Management
- Broadband Infraco
- Broadcasting Complaints Commission of South Africa(BCCSA)
- Cape Town International Airport
- Central Energy Fund (CEF)
- Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration (CCMA)
- Companies and Intellectual Property Commission(CIPC)
- Competition Commission
- Denel (Pty) Ltd– manufacturer of defence equipment in South Africa
- Department of Correctional Services
- Department of Government Communications
- Department of Government Communications and Information Systems
- Department of Health
- Department of Home Affairs
- Department of Tourism
- Department of Transport
- Department of Trade and Industry
- Development Bank of Southern Africa(DBSA)
- Eskom– South African power utility
- Estate Agency Affairs Board
- Free State Development Corporation
- Government Printing Works(GPW)
- Mintek (Council for Mineral Technology)- providing minerals processing and metallurgical engineering products and services
- Municipal Demarcation Board
- National Consumer Commission(NCC)
- National Credit Regulator(NCR)
- National Development Agency(NDA)
- National Film and Video Foundation(NFVF)
- National Intelligence Agency
- National Housing Finance Corporation(NHFC)
- National Lotteries Commission
- National Nuclear Regulator(NNR)
- National Prosecuting Authority of South Africa(NPA)
- Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa(Prasa)
- Pebble Bed Modular Reactor(PBMR) – small-scale, high-temperature reactors
- Perishable Products Export Control Board(PPECB)
- PetroSA (Pty) Ltd
- Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority(PSIRA)
- Public Investment Corporation(PIC)
- Public Service Commission(PSC)
- Public Works Commission
- Rand Water
- Road Traffic Infringement Agency(RTIA)
- Road Traffic Management Corporation(RTMC)
- Robben Island Museum
- Safety and Security, Sector Education & Training Authority(SASSETA)
- Small Enterprise Development Agency(SEDA)
- South African Airways(SAA)
- South African Army
- South African Air Force
- South African Navy
- South African Military Health Service
- South African Broadcasting Corporation(SABC)
- South African Bureau of Standards(SABS)
- South African Civil Aviation Authority(CAA)
- South African Forestry Company (Ltd)(SAFCOL)
- South African Heritage Resources Agency(SAHRA)
- South African National Accreditation System(SANAS)
- South African Nuclear Energy Corporation SOC Ltd(NECSA)
- South African National Parks(SANParks)
- South African National Road Agency Limited(Sanral)
- South African Secret Service
- South African Social Security Agency (SASSA)
- South African Police Service
- South African State Theatre
- South African Post Office
- South African Weather Service(SAWS)
- Special Investigating Unit(SIU)
- State Information Technology Agency(SITA)
- Statistics South Africa
- Tax Ombud South Africa
- Technology Innovation Agency
- Telkom SA Ltd
- Universal Service Agency and Access of South Africa
- Water Research Commission(WRC)
- Water and Sanitation
- Sports and Recreation South Africa
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.