Federal Government Recruitment 2020 Various Positions Job Application.
Federal Government Recruitment 2020: The Federal Government of Nigeria recruits and empower unemployed youths in various sectors of the economy into its workforce.
Due to this, applications are often invited from interested and eligible candidates to apply. Read below for information about the Federal Government Recruitment 2020 Various Positions Job Application.
Federal Government Recruitment 2020 is for Graduates who are willing to work. This information is for interested candidates either graduates or non-graduates who want to apply for the Federal Government Recruitment process.
Are you a Nigerian youth currently unemployed? Do you need to acquire new skills?? If your answer is yes, then we will be showing you how to apply for Federal Government Recruitment exercise and other important information.
Some of the most asked questions about the Federal Government of Nigeria vacancies include:
- Why Should You Register and Apply for FG Recruitments
- How to Apply for Federal Government Recruitment 2020
- Available Job Positions at Federal Government of Nigeria
- Statutory Requirement for Federal Government Recruitment
You can use this portal to register for open vacancies or positions advertised by the Federal Government of Nigeria and get first-hand information for Other Job openings Today. Interested applicants must enter their employment and educational details as specified.
Furthermore, there are many things you need to understand the Federal Government of Nigeria before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, the Federal Government Recruitment 2020 application form is free.
Why Should You Register and Apply for FG Recruitments
The registration will make it easy to fix appropriate unemployed candidates with vacancies in the public and private sectors.
To ascertain if the federal government massive recruitment 2020 is up and kicking, reach out to the official recruitment website at www.jobsforall.ng/ or visit this our website frequently.
Jobs for all platforms were developed primarily to connect the unemployed with job opportunities. The portal facilitates registration of job seekers, Employers, skill providers, etc.
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully. The following guidelines are mandatory for you to follow if you want to apply for the Federal Government Youth Empowerment Scheme.
How to Apply for Federal Government Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates should visit the National Directorate of Employment E-Recruitment Portal www.jobsforall.ng
- Visit FG Jobs for all Career Section
- Click the 2020 Federal Government Recruitment exercise to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before the final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- You will be launched into your dashboard to edit your employment profile.
Available Job Positions at Federal Government of Nigeria
Below are the lists of ongoing Federal Government latest recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army (DSSC & SSC) Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NLNG Recruitment
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment
- NIS Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- N-Power VAIDS Volunteers
- N-Power Teach Volunteers
- Administrative Officer
- Executive Secretary to The CEO
- N-Power Health Volunteers
- N-Power Agro Volunteers
Statutory Requirement for Federal Government Recruitment
Interested applicants irrespective of the position applying for, must have WAEC/NECO or GCE with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings,
- You must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- You must have at hand, your Birth certificate, or age declaration.
- You must have a bank verification number (BVN)
- You must have a valid phone number and E-mail Address
- You must possess a BSc/HND or OND degree from a reputable institution.
- You must be between 18 to 45 years before December 31st, 2019.
- You must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- You must have a valid identification e.g. International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Driver’s License.
We believe this information about Federal Government Recruitment 2020 Various Positions Job Application is helpful to you? Why not share it with your friends out there by clicking on the share button on this website. You can as well subscribe to be updated for further information concerning this topic.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [su[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Available Job Positions at Federal Government of Nigeria, Federal Government Recruitment, How to Apply for Federal Government Recruitment 2020, Why Should You Register and Apply for FG Recruitments?