Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment 2020/2021 and How to Apply.
FMARD 2020: This page provides you on the latest information about how to apply for these job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for a successful application.
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) has been implementing the international Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)- assisted Value Chain Development Programme since 2014 in six (6) participating States of Anambra, Benue Ebonyi, Niger, Ogun and Taraba and in five (5) Local Government Areas each in all the States.
In keeping with the provisions of the financing agreement between IFAD and Federal Ministry of Finance, the FMARD is implementation the programme through the national programme management unit.
Based on the progressive increase in workload of Staff and the need to further improve on Programme implementation, part of the credit will be applied to engage the services of an additional officer to enhance technical assistance at the state level.
Job Title: National Procurement Officer (NPO)
- In pursuant of the Federal Government Agricultural Promotion Policy (APP) and the need to ensure self-sufficiency In domestic food production, the FGN/IFAD Value Chain Development Programme (IFAD-VCDP) under the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development was set up to support Federal Governments strategic vision for growth and development through strengthening of the agricultural sector in order to increase food security, accelerate economic growth and reduce vulnerability for smallholder farmers particularly women and youths.
- The Project Development Objective (PDO) initiative is anchored on promotion of Agriculture Productivity Enhancement on a sustainable basis, Incomes and food security of poor rural households engaged in the production, processing and marketing of Rice and Cassava in Six States of Anambra, Benua, Ebonyi Niger, Ogun and Taraba States”.
- Consequently, Expression of Interest (EOI) is hereby solicited from suitably qualified and interested candidates to participate in the FGN/IFAD Value Chain Development Programme (IFAD-VCDP).
- The National Procurement Officer (NPO) will be responsible for the coordination of the procurement of goods, works and services financed under the Project.
- The procurement Officer would be responsible for the management of programme procurement activities as part of Programme Implementation arrangements, in accordance with relevant National and IFAD Procurement Guidelines, and building capacities of other Programme Implementing Partners.
- Undertake procurement activity as per the draft Procurement Plan which provides the estimated costs and the basis for the procurement methods for each procurement item under the programme.
- Prepare technical specifications for procurement of goods, works and services.
- Prepare bidding documents, tender notices, and invitations for bids
- Receive, open and evaluate bids, as well as finalize contracts
- Administer contracts to ensure compliance with the contracts conditions, payment terms.
- Maintain all the records relating to procurement.
- Maintain a separate records relating to complaints and their redressal,
- Update periodically the Procurement Plan in agreement with the Programme team to reflect the actual programme implementation needs and improvements in institutional capacity
- Ensure implementation of agreed procurement arrangements.
- Prepare procurement implementation reports in accordance with the reporting requirements of IFAD and the Government for the NPMU and consolidated reports for the entire programme.
- Providing guidance and supervision to the states, the beneficiaries and service providers.
- Ensure that the procurement capacity of the states, beneficiaries and service providers is developed
Reporting and Location:
- The position will be based in the Headquarters, Abuja, but may involve occasional travel to participating States. The NPO will report directly to the NPC.
Details of the Contract:
- Two year contract, renewable if the project is extended and based on performance.
CLICK HERE for more information.
IMPORTANT! Currently, FMARD Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: | How to Apply for FMARD Recruitment, Apply for FMARD Recruitment, Apply for FMARD Recruitment 2020, Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment, FMARD, FMARD Recruitment Portal, How to Apply for FMARD Recruitment 2020