Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment for Marshal Inspector II 2019.
Federal Road Safety Corps Job Vacancy for Marshal Inspector II … Federal Road Safety Corps is recruiting for Marshal Inspector II. The ideal candidate must possess Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE) in relevant disciplines.
- Apply here for Marshal Inspector II at Federal Road Safety Corps.
The Federal Road Safety Corps is a Para-military organization and the Lead Agency In Road traffic administration and Safety Management In Nigeria. The Corps is desirous of recruiting young, vibrant, intelligent and technologically driven individuals In its march towards becoming a world-class organisation
Consequently, applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for appointment into the position below:
IMPORTANT! Currently, N-power recruitment form 2019 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Job Title: Marshal Inspector II
Candidates must possess the following:
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE) in relevant disciplines.
- Registered Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM).
- Statement of Result not beyond 5 years.
- Candidates must equally not be more than 30 years of age.
Applicants must be:
- Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 28 years old in 2018
- Be single
- Not less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.63 metres for female in height
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres for men only
- Be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses
Applicants Must Note that:
- Computer literacy and possession of valid drivers licence shall be an added advantage for all cadres
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corp
- Anyone found to have submitted false document would be disqualified and prosecuted
- Double entries would be disqualified
- Medical and allied professionals must possess current practicing licenses
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledge
- This Exercise attract no Fee.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Enquiries: Should be directed to 122 (toll free line), 08077690361, 08077690362, or send an email to: [email protected]
9th July, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.