Fadac Resources Recruitment for Female Corporate Sales Executive.
Fadac Resources Job Vacancy for Female Corporate Sales Executive … Fadac Resources is recruiting for Female Corporate Sales Executive. The ideal candidate must possess B.Sc qualification in related fields.
Fadac Resources – Our client, an FMCG operating retail outlets all around Nigeria. They specialize in the wholesale distribution of home appliances products. They are in need of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Female Corporate Sales Executive
Reports to: Business Head
- B2B sector account management, customer relationship management and management of corporate sales team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage corporate sales to achieve set targets
- Identify and develop new business opportunities at B2B channels By promoting CEHA product range new and existing clients
- Follow up with sales executive to collect receivables and cash collections
- Create proposals for target clients with relevant information and quotes
- Collate weekly reports from sales team and submit same to management
- Deliver and present monthly MRM to management
- Identify and approach new business with proposals.
- Minimum educational standard: B.Sc qualification.
- Minimum Working Experience: 1 Year related experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with constant desire to earn a high income.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confident and determined.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 27th July, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.