Ads! Gain 200 Level Admission to Study Any Course In Any University Of Your Choice Through IJMB/JUPEB. NO JAMB | LOW FEES. Registration In Progress. Call 07063900993 NOW!

FG N-Power Test 2017, Date and Schedule is Out – https://portal.npower.gov.ng

Filed in Job by on July 4, 2017

ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!

FG N-Power Test 2017, Date and Schedule is Out – https://portal.npower.gov.ng;

FG N-Power Test 2017 | N-Power Programme, Now that you have concluded your application, you are going to be assessed before selection. The assessment will be done by programme and in phases. A personal profile has been opened for every applicant. Log in to your personal profile by filling in your phone number and surname as contained in you application.

FG N-Power Test 2017FG N-Power Test 2017

N-Power is currently inviting candidates to write their tests this July 2017. N-Power sends SMS a day before you are scheduled to write the test. Only those whose BVN records match their application will be invited to write the test at http://www.npower.gov.ng/

The Assessment Schedule

1.) Programe: N-Power Tax
Test Day: July 1st – 3rd 2017

2.) Programe: N-Power Health
Test Day: July 4th – 6th 2017

3.) Programe: N-Power Agro
Test Day: July 7th – 10th 2017

4.) Programe: N-Power Tax
Test Day: July 11th – 21st 2017

Please note that you can gain access to your profile for assessment as represented in the schedule. The schedule breaks down applicants in batches by their surnames.

To start your npower test / assessment, visit https://apply.npower.gov.ng/test/login/index.php

Note: Applicants who register between July 1st – July 13th will write their assessment tests between July 25th – July 31st.

We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NPOWER 2017, kindly subscribe to our newsletter.

What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by TMLT NIGERIA

Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!

=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES

ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! - ORDER YOURS HERE

COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.

Tags: , ,

1. Adriene Palfreyman says:

I am actually grateful to the owner of this web site who has shared this enormous paragraph at at this time.

2. gideon says:

Sirbright, what will be the cause of problem if someone is not short listed
    Because I did not receive any message and I apply for n- agro

3. Oluwatayo Esther Bunmi says:

I registered for Npower teach 2017 but I lost my phone so I could not receive the message for the test and no mail was sent to me. Please what do I do.

4. Nkpeje Cletus Orim says:

Trust this meet you well. Please, what is the next step after the shortlisted name? My name came out as one of the successful candidates but i don’t know what to do next. please, i need clarification. Thank you

5. Amolegbe modupe Esther says:

I didn’t get any message for the test and I can’t login to the site.. I didn’t see my name in the npower lists.

6. adebayo says:

the selection list is out but my name is not found in the first batch but i didnt receive any message for the assessment.is it possible to find my name in the selection list or is not possible.moreover which exact date will the second batch selection list will be out

7. Obigbesan titilayo says:

My names are:Obigbesan Titilayo Bose , Ref no:NPB1985612564 email: [email protected] pls sir help me, God will bless u.

8. i applied for n-power creative

9. EGWU CHRISTIAN KELECHI says:

pls,i did not writ the test. can i still write it after the closing date.

10. Ishaya christiana says:

i did not received sms to know my test date.Have i been disqualified?

11. Jimoh Yusuf says:

Oh, God Am In Ur Hand, I Did First Page Test, And My Time Is Out B4 Second Page, Due To Network Problem But I Submit

12. Salisu ibrahim says:

We are still waiting to hear or see the text message, i apply for npower hardware, unfortunately am writting my assesment test on 13 oct insha allah.

13. Salisu ibrahim says:

We are still waiting to hear or see the text message, i apply for hardware, unfortunately am writting my assesment test on 13 oct insha allah.

14. Hussaini Rabiu says:

Please i have problem when i login my profil show me invalid login please helf me
    Name:Hussaini Rabiu
    Phone no:08149555077
    Email:[email protected]
    Programme: npower health

15. Aliyu Umar Yarima says:

I applied for N-Power teach since 12 July, 2016 but the unfortunate scene of the program is i didn’t get the invitation SMS. React please.

16. Iorzamber peter says:

sir/madam why i didn’t get the invitation massage but the acknowledgement letter was send to me?.

17. Hauwa Bhyeyan Bulus says:

Sir,

I received my text on the 27th while I applied for N community,surname Bulus preparing for the 4th as scheduled so I kept login in till last night it opened and I saw N community 27th-29th open from 27th 12pm- 1Oct 9:59pm , on starting the assessment it refuse to open in tried up until now and it states, “no more attempt “. what should I do?

Thank you.

18. Angela Anichukwu says:

Tried assess the site but it kept showing me Error code 16. Hmmmm, this is serious oh

19. iorzamber peter says:

am yet to receive massage and my surname falls under alphabet I power agro that is 30th of September 2016. so what should I do?

20. mercy eyo says:

i succesfully applied for the npower teacher corps my reference no.is NPTC “1989611183” but am no receiving an sms for test my no is 08065544321 surname eyo

21. ONEJEME IKENNA FRANCIS says:

Good morning sir/ma, after writing and submitting my test, i didn’t get any notification. Is it a problem?

22. sir, my surname start with b but idn’t received the sms in my phone & is my date line wt todo

23. During my test on npower i click on rural area by mistake is it possible for them to take me to rural area?

24. Emaikwu Paul says:

Sir, many are not going to write de test bco i received a message dat my test is on de 21/9/2016 de site is nt open. ll’re ask to write phone no & surname, now they begin to use username bco my surname is Emaikwu why my username is Paul, why?

25. do something says:

federal government is just deceiving Nigerian with this NPOWERER
    thousand of people have not got any message from npower.

• Sirbright says:

No its not, if you havn’t receive any message. that means you are not shorlisted. the program is for real

26. oyeda nasiru oboshi says:

My name is oyeda nasiru oboshi iapply for npower teach I could not receive message.

27. oyeda nasiru oboshi says:

My surname start with o but could not receive any message from npower ND today is anoda day which start with letter n still dere Is no message.hw can I do?pls help.

28. opakojosuliyatomonike says:

pls,my surname begin with O and i have’nt receive any message and the test for O will lapse by 11:59pm today.

29. Chibuzo says:

I applied for d npower teach but I didn’t receive any invitation for d test.what do I do?

30. Okorie John O says:

Pls sir/ma my test is today but i hvnt receive any message pls what do i do?

31. Omankwu O.N says:

I Apply For Npower Teach And I Have Not Received Phone Messagei

32. Okafore Emeka paul says:

I didn’t participate bcos my surname starts wit O that wil hold on 24th bt to my greatest surprise is when i came back at 9:45pm yesterday and plug my phone i discovered [email protected] there is a text on my phone, i didn’t knw wot to do than to use a phone bt it couldn’t allowed me to access. Pls what wil i do?

33. I didn’t participate bcos my surname starts wit O that wil hold on 24th bt to my surprise i came back at 9:45pm tomorrow and plug my discovered a text on my phone, dont knw wot to do than to use a phone bt it didn’t allowed me to access, so what wil i do pls?

34. Richman says:

D FG is on d track. I beg d body concerned to pls include my name-its start wt AD

35. Abdulganiyu Adebisi Raheemat says:

Good day ma/sir please I cant acces my login portal, my surname start with Ab, pls help me out. Thanks

36. justina says:

pls how do I know if my name is selectd.My surname starts with letter E.

• Sirbright says:

Your Npower Job classification is arranged on that post in an alphabetical order. Check your’s there

37. ibrahim says:

I would like to change from N-Teach to N-build, which was not there previously. Would it be possible?

38. hairat says:

the page can’t be access and npower teach is closin
    g on 28th.pls can anyone help

39. Federal government,i don’t think this can work out this way becauae so many people are in rural area that they don’t av access to the network atall.please,we want the federal government to find another way of doing this assessment.Thanks

40. laraba bala says:

how can i know the date of my exams applied for npower knowledge

41. Adetola yetunde says:

I did nt receive any msg 4rm npower,i applied 4 npower teach

42. evening sir
    how can i know that my name is among the selected applicant? my surname start with letter J for Joshua and my test fall on 28 Sept 2016

43. pepple says:

why can’t I assess the site.. it keeps showing remote server not found

• Chidi Okere says:

Please, my surname begins with the letter ‘O’ and my exam is scheduled to be today, September 24, 2016. But I am yet to receive a message to that effect. What do I do please?

%d bloggers like this: