Apply Now For Field Technicians Recruitment At Proserv. Proserv is an international energy services company specialising in the provision of life-of-field solutions.
The company operates worldwide from 26 sites in five geographical regions: UK, Scandinavia, Middle East & Africa, Far East & Australasia and North & South America.
Our people are fundamental to the success of our organisation and remain at the heart of our achievements.
At Proserv, we aim to develop our business around a valued and motivated workforce that encourages personal development and allows our people to flourish and realise their fullest potential.
Job Title: Field Technicians
To primarily assist with Test and re-calibration of company and customer owned equipment.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- In house repair, maintenance and test of equipment within the company hire fleet.
- In-house and on-site repair and re-calibration of customer owned equipment.
- Carry out all works in accordance with defined Company Quality and Health and Safety requirements.
- Liaise with clients and suppliers as required in order to satisfactorily complete each job.
- Assist colleagues in maintaining a tidy and safe working environment.
- Work together with colleagues to maintain an organised and effective branch Inspect test/repair customer and company owned equipment to a professional standard in accordance to procedures and defined requirements.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Execute & Complete all assigned Projects in well manner without any discrepancies & dispute, and report to base on findings, concerns and further actions.
- A personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment, also to FRESH values.
- Complete or compile necessary paperwork throughout the duration of the project that include
- Daily logs
- Post Project reporting
- Stop card/ Observation card
- Expense forms
- Customer satisfaction form
- Share the lessons learnt to other technicians during tool box talk meetings.
- Execute the base work as per line manager instructions while in Base.
- Analyse performance with line manager periodically and improve on findings if any.
- Any other task as per line manager instructions.
- Complete and submit detailed work/inspection and project reports in a timely manner.
- Provide technical support to Ops manager / Workshop Supervisor where required.
Proserv have a Business Ethics Policy (‘the policy’) which provides guidance to all employees in their day to day roles as well as helping you and the business comply with the law at all times. The incumbent must read, understand and comply with, at all times, the policy along with all other corresponding policies, procedures and directives.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
- Apply Proserv, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Safety Management Systems
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded
- B.Sc. in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in related field including troubleshooting and technical problem solving
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in field operations (onshore and offshore)
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position please:
- Complete the personal details contained in the application below then click Apply.
- Remember to attach your CV, this is a mandatory requirement of the application process.
- Attach any other documentation/covering letter you think may assist with your application – please note that it is preferable that certificates, qualifications etc are not sent at this stage.
Please note that Proserv assess all applications based on merit. Should a suitable candidate be identified, Proserv reserves the right to close the recruitment process prior to the advertised date. Only those candidates considered to be suitable will be invited to interview.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.