Fircroft Recruitment for Graduates 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Fircroft Recruitment for Graduates 2017, In this article you will get latest updates on Fircroft Recruitment for Graduates 2017, recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free. See more details below;
Fircroft is one of the world’s leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of £898 million (2013). With over 60 offices around the world, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world’s leading engineering companies. Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 40 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Job Title: General Manager (Mobile VAS experience)
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 12 years
Job Field: Administration / Secretarial ICT / Computer
- Assure the delivery of the ongoing projects;
- Manage the sales pipeline and lead the capture of new business inside the customer;
- Manage the relation with the customers and interact with the project managers of on-going projects;
- Understand project requirements to create & develop Project Scope;
- Validate alignment between proposal and project deliverables;
- Ensure local presence in major milestones,
- Sales support – interact with global sales and marketing teams.
- This person will be responsible for following countries: Senegal, Tanzania, Rwanda, Angola, Tunisia, Nigeria.
- And the person may be based in Nigeria or Senegal or Dubai.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Degree in IT or related area;
- A management consultancy background
- Good local network within the Telco operators.
- At least 12+ years’ experience in IT and telecommunication.
- Must have experience of handling more than one country oprtation
- Experience in Project Management;
- People Management skills;
- Commercial and Sales skills;
- Excellent English level is mandatory;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Fircroft Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Fircroft, Fircroft jobs, Fircroft Recruitment, Fircroft Recruitment for Graduates 2017, Fircroft Recruitment for Graduates 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements, how to Apply for Fircroft Recruitment, job vacancies at Fircroft, latest job vacancy at Fircroft