First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment Portal for Graduates 2019.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited, First Bank, First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment, First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Graduates 2019, Apply for Ongoing Recruitment at First Bank of Nigeria Limited, How to Apply for First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment. See more details below;
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
The Bank has an international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range: From Banking Officer to Assistant Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and implement new Software Systems
- Provide innovative improvements to features and performance of existing Software Systems
- Develop and maintain comprehensive Software documentation
- Partake in user story writing workshops
- Participate in ideas generation workshops
- Design, write and execute automated tests
- As part of the organisation’s information security requirements, maintain the security of all information entrusted and comply with the principles and policies in the information security handbook
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in Computing or related disciplines
- Minimum experience – Over 3 years’ experience in design and development solutions.
- Proficient knowledge of modern Software development paradigms (Object Oriented and Functional programming)
- Proficient knowledge of software development life-cycle
- Proficient knowledge of unit testing
- Proficient knowledge of distributed version control systems
- Understanding of agile development process (Scrum)
- Knowledge of Secure software programming
- Knowledge of Computer Network protocols and standards (TCP, IP, HTTP etc)
- Knowledge of database design and development
- Proficient knowledge of web services and API development
Core SFIA 5 Skill Requirements:
- Systems Design (DESN 4)
- Software Development (PROG 4)
- Database Design (DBDS 3)
Other SFIA 5 Skill Requirements:
- User Experience Analysis (UNAN 3)
- User Experience Design (HCEV 2)
- Stakeholder Relationship Management (RLMT 4)
- Configuration Management (CFMG 3)
- Learning Delivery (ETDL 3)
Other Required Knowledge and Capabilities:
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with other business unit leads
- Sound conflict management skills
- Creative, results-oriented and analytical with strong problem-solving capability
- Good leadership and influencing ability
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: First Bank of Nigeria Limited, First Bank of Nigeria Limited current Recruitment 2019, First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019, First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Graduates 2019, first bank official website, first bank recruitment application form, gtb recruitment, How to Apply for First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019