First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment Portal for Graduates 2019.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited, First Bank, First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment, First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Graduates 2019, Apply for Ongoing Recruitment at First Bank of Nigeria Limited, How to Apply for First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment. See more details below;
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
The Bank has an international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
1.Job Title: FirstBank Management Associate Programme (FMAP 02 Ext)
Ref No: 1900004Q
Job Type: Full-time
- FirstBank Management Associate Programme (FMAP) is one of the Bank’s flagship programmes designed as a 24-month fast-track comprehensive developmental programme. This programme is targeted at young, dynamic, self-motivated and highly driven individuals who are desirous to be part of the next generation of leaders in the Bank.
- The programme is intended to consciously integrate leadership into the Bank’sculture, as well as build a pipeline of highly resourceful and talented individuals who will be groomed to drive the Bank’s vision of being Africa’s Bank of first choice.
- The Bank is therefore seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates with the right skills set and excellent leadership potential who are desirous to leverage this window of opportunity to enhance their career journey. Such individuals must possess acute thinking skills, financial and methodical skills, as well as distinctive ability to communicate effectively and synthesize ideas, information and data to aid decision making.
- Upon completion of the programme, successful candidates (Management Associates) will be promoted to Assistant Manager grade, irrespective of their grades at the point of entry. Such individuals will be tagged as High-Potential staff (HiPos) in the Bank and will enjoy regular promotion subject to consistent high performance ratings in the yearly appraisal exercise. Cross-country posting and secondment opportunities will be offered to such staff across the FirstBank network to provide them global exposure and network.
- Not more than 30 years old
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a structured organization, preferably financial services sector or global consulting firm
- Minimum of Second Class Upper division in any discipline from a recognised University
- In addition to the above, candidates must have a post-graduate degree (minimum Master’s degree) from a reputable university; OR
- Relevant professional qualifications such as ACCA, ACA, CPA,CFA, ACIB
Click Here for more information
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: First Bank of Nigeria Limited, First Bank of Nigeria Limited current Recruitment 2019, First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019, First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Graduates 2019, first bank official website, first bank recruitment application form, gtb recruitment, How to Apply for First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019