First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply as a Graduate.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. Wit
The Bank has an international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
Job Title: Sub Dean, Leadership School
Job ID: 1900005R
Job Type: Full-time
Organization: Managing Director
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide leadership in implementing the vision and strategic planning for the school and its programmes
- As a subject matter expert, participate in the learning and development processes and course reviews to ensure up-to-date curricula
- Promote faculty and staff development within the school, including the greater use of teaching evaluation and student feedback to improve learning and facilitation
- Support the Dean in the designated role of Presiding Officer to the faculty learning and teaching committees
- Review faculty performance in learning and teaching evaluations and provide advice to the Dean and faculty board on ways to improve learning and teaching processes in the faculty.
- Perform other duties as assigned within the scope of the position
- Minimum Education: First Degree in area relevant to the School/Faculty, Higher degrees/professional certification in relevant area (compulsory)
- Minimum experience – 10 years relevant experience (experience in HR/Competency Development Function an added advantage)
CLICK HERE for more information.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment, First Bank, First Bank of Nigeria, First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment, First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2019, First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Guide, First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Requirements, How to Apply for First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment