Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 – (2 Positions).
This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application..
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Application form and guidelines for 2020/2021. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc form?
- Is the Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment start?
- I need Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment real for 2020 etc.
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Application Deadline 2020/2021.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Description
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world-class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
♦ IT Network Manager
♦ Audit Manager, Forensics – Business Assurance
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: CLICK HERE to apply online
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment Requirements, How to Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment, Ongoing Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment