Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment Guide for Graduates 2021.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment Guide! Have you been searching for a guide on Flour Mills Nigeria Plc recruitment? If yes, search no further.
This article will give you a guide on how to apply, requirements, qualifications and general information on Flour Mills Nigeria Plc recruitment.
Read through carefully and follow the instructions given to apply sucessfully.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad.
Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world-class brands.
Hence, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales – Agri Input
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Organize the sales force and the sales activities to ensure continuous improvement in sales performance and volumes.
- Allocate sales volumes and other objectives to the Area sales manager and the National Sales Manager in line with the overall sales target and objective within a given timeframe.
- Analyze and evaluate sales volumes report across different regions to ensure effective distribution and a balanced portfolio of products across all regions and markets.
- Review the sales report and provide adequate information to guide production planning and management decision process.
- Also Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to gather market intelligence report tracking products quality, customers demand and resolve customers ‘challenges.
- Then develop effective distribution channels of agricultural input. Deploy agronomists and extension services as a sales tool.
- Efficiently manage remote workers using technology and with same gather farmer data for effective B2C sales coverage.
- Also coach and train the sales team for skills enhancement and capability building.
- First degree in Agriculture/Crop Production or any related course
- Also MBA from any reputable institution will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years of cognate experience.
The person must:
- Have knowledge of Extension services.
- Have preferably hands-on experience in the sales department of established manufacturing or Agric input company covering sales, merchandising and customer service management.
- Be able to plan, assign, direct and review the work of direct reports and provide instruction in a manner to improve performance and high morale.
- Lastly, must be team-oriented, adaptable and dependable
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc, flour mills of nigeria plc address, flour mills of nigeria plc company profile, flour mills of nigeria plc lagos, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment, flour mills of nigeria plc website, flour mills of nigeria website, fmn recruitment, Job Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc