Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 and How to Apply for FMN Jobs.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc – Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world-class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta, and Golden Noodles.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Fabricator (Sunti Golden Sugar Estates Limited)
Duration: Fixed Term – 6 Months
- Carry out fabricating and welding work within the workshop and company premises.
- Act as a team leader on small scale construction jobs.
- Carry out welding repair of damaged components, devices and machinery, pipeline installation.
- Ensure that required parts are produced in a timely manner.
- Carry out fabrication and welding jobs in line with agreed standards and safety practices and regulations.
The Person Must
- Have good communication skills.
- Be safety conscious.
- Have basic numeracy skills and mechanical aptitude.
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or trade test Grade 1 certificate or recognized 4 years apprenticeship certificate.
- 5 years cognate experience in plasma cutting, oxy-acetylene cutting and carbon steel welding.
Corporate Finance Manager – Finance
Location: Apapa – Lagos
- Generate ideas and opportunities for raising funds including specialized financing for the businesses.
- Conduct relevant financial analysis on the Group, compare with competition, and draw appropriate and compelling conclusions.
- Execute daily transactions (preparation, valuation, documentation and closing), prospects and pitches targeting potential financing partners.
- Work closely with Business Development department to determine the appropriate financing options based on unique business models.
- Provide information on market conditions to management on interest rates, share price of FMN and its competitors, etc.
- First degree in Finance or related field.
- Professional certification (CFA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc, flour mills of nigeria plc address, flour mills of nigeria plc company profile, flour mills of nigeria plc lagos, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment, flour mills of nigeria plc website, flour mills of nigeria website, fmn recruitment, Job Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc