Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment 2020.
FMARD Recruitment 2020: This page will guide you on the latest information about how to apply for FMARD job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for a successful application.
FMARD has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the FMARD Application form and guidelines for 2020/2021. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for FMARD Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 FMARD form?
- Is the FMARD 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will FMARD Recruitment start?
- I need FMARD Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is FMARD Recruitment real for 2020 etc?
- FMARD Application Deadline 2020/2021.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) Job Description
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) has been implementing the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)- assisted Value Chain Development Programme since 2014 in six (6) participating the States of Anambra, Benue Ebonyi, Niger, Ogun and Taraba and in five (5) Local Government Areas each in all the States.
In keeping with the provisions of the financing agreement between IFAD and Federal Ministry of Finance, the FMARD is the implementation of the programme through the national programme management unit.
Based on the progressive increase in the workload of Staff and the need to further improve on Programme implementation, part of the credit will be applied to engage the services of an additional officer to enhance technical assistance at the state level.
Current Vacant Positions
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for the positions below;
♦ National Procurement Officer (NPO)
Application Closing Date: November, 2020.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have a National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for FMARD Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t-Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- The Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- The Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.