Forte Oil Plc Recruitment 2019 and How to Apply for Jobs.
Forte Oil Plc, Forte Oil Plc Recruitment, Forte Oil Plc Recruitment 2019, How to Apply for Forte Oil Plc Recruitment. See more details below;
Forte Oil Plc Recruitment 2019 – In this article you will surely get latest updates on Forte Oil Plc 2019 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Forte Oil is an indigenous petroleum marketing company with structured operations and strategic policies to continuously improve product delivery to its customers.
Forte Oil is renowned for her ability to offer her consumers a wide range of products from the oil value chain; PMS, diesel, aviation fuel, kerosene, commercial gas and a wide range of lubricants for various automobiles and machines. A major player in the downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas sector, Forte Oil prides itself on delivering prompt, quality and effective services to our customers nationwide.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Production Chemicals & Services Manager
- To oversee the sales of Production Chemicals to Clients in line with set financial targets by identifying market opportunities and deploying strategies to take advantage of same.
- To implement and maintain new and existing Service Level Agreements with Clients arising from the sales of Production Chemicals to clients.
Role and Responsibilities
- Actively seek out additional business opportunities from existing clients with the aim of increasing revenue stream.
- Profiling new and existing client’s requirements and proffering solutions to meet them.
- Tailoring solutions to Clients requirements.
- Support Management in coordinating the implementation of approved strategies for the team.
- Identify key developmental technical training for FUS-PCS team and monitor progress and implementation.
- Instruct, mentor, manage and provide relevant guidance to FUS-PCS team.
- Coordinate, direct and supervise the day-to-day activities of the business unit and ensure alignment with the overall goals and objectives of the department and the organisation as a whole.
- Provide leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of the teams work plans and programmes and ensure synergy with other support teams in Forte Upstream business units.
- Work with the team and contacts to satisfy clients and achieve company goals.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements for new and existing clients are strictly adhered to and where possible surpass their expectations.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on industry trends.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Identify areas of improvement in the company’s operations and assist in creating and implementing solutions.
- Provide guidance to the team and improve overall business unit performance.
- Ensure adherence to all processes, policies and procedures including HSEQ standards within the business unit.
Minimum Educational Requirement and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years experience within the Oil and Gas Industry.
- B.Sc in Industrial Chemistry/Chemical Engineering or related field.
- Master’s Degree (M.Sc. or MBA) will be an added advantage.
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Financial analysis
- Innovation and Creativity
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Product Knowledge
- Oral and Written Communication
- Credit and Risk management
- Customer service
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 17th April, 2019.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Forte Oil Plc Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.