Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply.
FUAM Recruitment 2018… Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi Recruitment. See more details below;
Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi form?
- Is the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi Recruitment start?
- I need Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Current Vacant Position at FUAM
Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Benue State – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant positions below:
♦ Director of Health Services
♦ Director of Works and Maintenance
♦ Director of Procurement
♦ Director of Physical Planning
♦ Director of Information Communication Technology (ICT)
♦ Chief Security Officer
♦ Director, Institute of Food Security
Application Deadline: 6th December, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications in 12 copies with photocopies of their certificates and detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating:
- Full Names
- Date and Place of Birth
- Permanent Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Educational institutions attended with dates and qualifications obtained, including membership/fellowship of relevant professional bodies.
- Work Experience and Positions held with dates
- Present Employer, Post and Salary
- List of Publications, if any
- Other relevant activities outside current employment
- Major professional achievements, contributions, including awards received, if any;
- Names and Addresses of 3 Referees – one of whom should be professionally competent to assess the applicant. The referees should be requested to forward their references direct to the Registrar, Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi.
All applications should be addressed and sent to:
Federal University of Agriculture,
P.M.B. 2373, Makurdi,
Application Deadline: 6th December, 2018.
Note: Only applications of those who may be shortlisted for interview will be acknowledged.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.