Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Fun Science World Limited Recruitment 2019 | Application Guide and Requirement.
Fun Science World Limited Recruitment 2019… This page contains detail information about Fun Science World Limited recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Explore…
Fun Science World Limited Recruitment 2019
Fun Science World Limited – Our mission is to spark the imagination and curiosity of children everywhere. We do this by providing them with fun, interactive and educational activities that instill a clearer understanding of science and how it affects the world around us. With over 28 years of experience, we are the experts in spectacular science. We currently offer activities at schools, Fun Parks and camps in over 280 locations and 35 countries around the world.
We are currently seeking applications from suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Science Teacher
- Science teacher for primary and secondary aged children.
- B.Sc in any Science subject a requirement.
10th December, 2018.
2. Job Title: Administrator
- Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes;
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment;
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post;
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
- Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation;
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Recruiting, training and supervising junior staff and delegating work as required;
- Manipulating statistical data;
- Arranging both in-house and external events.
- Managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing;
- Devising and maintaining office systems;
- Booking rooms and conference facilities;
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
3. Job Title: Accountant
- Analyze and investigate annual and monthly financial accounts;
- Negotiating business terms with clients and associated organisations;
- Ensure compliance with taxation legislation.
- Undertaking financial administration;
- Prepare reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements;
- Liaising with managerial staff, colleagues and clients;
- Administering payrolls;
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis; controlling income and expenditure;
- Developed and managing financial systems/policies;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
17th December, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.