Federal University Otuoke Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply Online.
- If you are searching for ‘Federal University Otuoke Recruitment for 2018‘ This page is all you need. Explore.
Federal University Otuoke Recruitment 2018… This page contains detail information about Federal University Otuoke recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Explore…
Federal University Otuoke has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Federal University Otuoke application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Federal University Otuoke Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Federal University Otuoke form?
- Is the Federal University Otuoke 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Federal University Otuoke Recruitment start?
- I need Federal University Otuoke Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Federal University Otuoke Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- Federal University Otuoke Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Federal University Otuoke.
The Federal University, Otuoke is a federal government-owned University located in Otuoke, a town in Ogbia local government area of Bayelsa State, Southern Nigeria. The University was established in 2011 and started with 282 pioneer students. It offers degree courses at undergraduate levels.
Available Vacant Positions.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
1.) Chief Security Officer
Click Here To View Details
2.) University Librarian
Click Here To View Details
Qualifications and Experience.
The right Candidate for the job must possess:
- Possession of PH.D, Masters Degree, B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any related discipline to job position from a recognized institution;
- Ability to perform within the University System;
- At least 15-25 years post qualification cognate experience
- Must have a good and practical knowledge of Computer applications.
- Be a member of Library Registration Council of Nigeria (LRCN) as well as the Nigerian Library association (NLA); and
- Be ICT compliant.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE.
- The candidate must possess sufficient evidence of continual scholarship and contribution to knowledge through publication in reputable peer reviewed outlets both within and outside the country
- The appointment shall be for a single term of five (5) years.
- Above all, the candidate must possess good managerial skills and competences including a clear understanding of the nature and dynamics of the intricacies in deploying information technologies as tools for the management of information collections in line with global best practices in contemporary university libraries.
- The salary and conditions of service of the University Chief Security Officer shall be as obtainable in Federal Universities and as determined from time to time by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Salary and Conditions of Service.
- The salary and conditions of service of the University Librarian shall be as obtainable in Federal Universities and as determined from time to time by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply for FUOTUOKE Jobs.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit fifteen type-written copies of their Application Letters and Curricula Vitae in an envelope. The post applied for must be clearly written at the top right hand corner of the envelope. The application must include academic and professional qualifications, Birth Certificate or Statutory Declaration of Age, list of publications, where applicable, verifiable evidence of work experience and Curriculum Vitae that includes the following information:
- Full Name
- Post Desired
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- E-mail Address
- Telephone Number
- Marital Status
- Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Academic Qualifications (with dates)
- Professional Qualifications (with dates)
- Work Experience, General and Specific Experiences (with dates)
- Extra-curricular Activities
Applications should be forwarded in an envelope and addressed to:
Federal University, Otuoke,
REFERENCE LETTERS – Candidates should request their referees to send, under confidential cover, their independent reports to the Vice-Chancellor with full details of the applicant and the post applied for not later than the closing date. The reference letter should be marked “CONFIDENTIAL” on the right hand corner of the envelope.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.