GE Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 and Online Application.
GE (NYSE: GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1. Job Title: SSA IGNITE MBA Summer Intern
Ref Id: 3314291
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Interns will assist in planning, developing, and implementing projects that have a direct impact on BHGE, working with cross-functional project team members throughout the company. Interns will develop recommendations and present findings to senior managers on strategic projects undertaken during their internships.
- In addition to being a member of the BHGE SSA team, you will participate in networking opportunities, team building events, and lunch & learns with BHGE Senior Leaders.
- Must be a full-time MBA, matriculated student at an accredited college/university for the entire internship with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be able to work full time (40 hour work week) for 8-12 weeks starting July 2019
- Must have a minimum 5 years of combined work experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in country full-time and without restriction. We will not consider individuals who require visa sponsorship, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Primary or secondary citizenship to one of the following SSA Countries (Angola, Mozambique, Chad, Congo, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda)
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required for Nigerian applicants (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail, and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn fast and achieve a high level of results
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment within a matrix organization
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Flexible, adaptable, and a driver of change.
As a valuable member of our team, SSA IGNITE interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2019 GE Nigeria Recruitment, Apply for GE Nigeria Recruitment 2019, GE Nigeria, GE Nigeria 2019 Recruitment, GE Nigeria Graduate Recruitment, GE Nigeria Recruitment, GE Nigeria Recruitment 2019 - www.ge.com, How to Apply for GE Nigeria Graduate Recruitment, www.ge.com