Globacom Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 Check Application Portal Update.
Globacom Nigeria Recruitment 2020: This page provides you with the latest information about how to apply for Globacom Nigeria job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
In this article, teaches you about the Globacom Nigeria description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for a successful application.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When is Globacom Limited Recruiting for 2020?
- How to apply for Globacom Limited Recruitment 2020?
- Has Globacom Limited Started Recruitment for 2020?
- Globacom Limited Official Recruitment Portal 2020?
- Globacom Limited Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2020?
- Globacom Limited 2020 Recruitment Deadline
Globacom Limited is Africa’s fastest-growing telecommunications company with over twenty-five million subscribers and subsidiaries in the Republic of Benin, Ghana and other African countries.
At Globacom we hold our vision with very high esteem. This keeps us moving forward and pushes us to be the best while propelling us into the future. This vision is about you.
We have soared high in our aspiration to build Africa’s biggest and best telecommunications network with millions of subscribers in Nigeria and Ghana.
We have made history as the first single company to build a high-capacity sub marine fibre-optic cable, popularly known as Glo-1, the first successful submarine cable from the United Kingdom to Nigeria; with the attendant high increases in internet speeds and download rates with resultant significant improvements in online technologies.
We further recommend and encourage you to join Globacom, share in our vision and commitment to providing telecoms solutions that make our lives easier and better.
In its quest to further strengthen its operations and consolidate its market leadership position, the Company desires to engage highly competent, talented and self-motivated individuals for the vacant position below:
As we stated earlier, there are several job positions and vacancies currently available in Glo. A few of them will be listed below.
- Transmission Coordinator
- Architect, ICT & Digital
- Specialist, Solution Design
- Account Partner, Value Sales
- Supervisor Logistics Operations Officer
- Public Sector Manager
- Senior Customer Relationship Partner
- Integration Support Manager
- Customer Relationship Officer (TQM)
- Auditor – IT Audit
- Officer, Customer Support
- Manager, Regional Sales
- Vendor Management (Human Resource Advisor)
- Financial Operations Analyst
- Regional Security Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Are you a young, charming, confident and intelligent person who is interested in building a career in a Retail Sales and Customer Services outlet? Then, this opportunity is for you.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service.
- Not more than 30 years of age.
- Must be personable and amiable with charming personality and good communication skills
- Ability to speak the local language of the location applied for will be an added advantage.
- Shortlisted candidates would need to sit for an Aptitude Test, which would be held in these Test Centres:- Abuja, Jos, Port Harcourt, Benin, Kaduna, Enugu, Ibadan, Lagos.
- A token may be considered as transport allowance for shortlisted candidates coming from outside the test location only.
How to Apply for Glo Recruitment 2020
Follow the procedures outlined on this page to apply for Globacom recruitment via www.gloworld.com. See the steps below.
- Visit Glo recruitment page on https://www.gloworld.com/
- Scroll down and CLICK ABOUT US then CAREER or click here https://www.gloworld.com/ng/about-us/careers/
- Send your Applications to the given email as described in the website
- Fill in your name and details as required.
- Visit Your email address to confirm your email
- Now, visit the Glo career page again with the above details and submit your CV as required.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for Globacom Limited Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Globacom Limited Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Globacom Limited, Globacom Limited 2020, Globacom Limited job, Globacom Limited job 2020, Globacom Limited Portal, Globacom Limited Portal 2020, Globacom Nigeria Recruitment, Globacom Nigeria Recruitment 2020, How to Apply for Glo Recruitment