Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment for Governance, Regulatory & Risk Senior.
Deloitte Nigeria Job Vacancy for Governance, Regulatory & Risk Senior … Deloitte Nigeria is recruiting for Governance, Regulatory & Risk Senior. The ideal candidate must possess Bachelor’s degree/HND with a minimum of a second class upper/upper credit.
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organization can generate. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across these regions: Nigeria and Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Governance, Regulatory & Risk Senior
Requisition code: NG150350VA
Location: Lagos State
Role: Governance, Regulatory & Risk Senior
Business Unit: Risk Advisory
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading and in-charging clients’ projects/engagements, providing leadership to the team and also providing support to project team members.
- Assess and develop internal control policies and procedures for financial and/or operational processes.
- Lead small teams through evaluation and development of internal control policy and procedures.
- Demonstrate specialty in several business processes end to end, key controls and reporting, and intersection with regulatory compliance process.
- Lead small teams on smaller clients through process improvement leveraging leading practices.
- Identify gaps and recommends feasible remediation to client. Design solutions to mitigate risk and build control structure.
- Review engagement documentation for compliance with the Firm’s standards and ensure deficiencies are corrected.
- Proficiently writes audit report, with appropriate formatting.
What Impact Will You Make:
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance.
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.
- From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
- From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
- Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work.
- We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work – always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
Qualifications, Specifications & Experience Required
- A Bachelor’s degree/HND with a minimum of a second class upper/upper credit in any Social Science/Humanities/Business course, or any related course
- Have a minimum of 5 credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or accepted equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Possess relevant professional qualification such as ICAN, ACCA, CCNA, CISA, etc.
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience
- Effective decision making skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Ability to manage information flow and dissemination on a need to know basis
- Effective time management for work flow and delivery of results
- Ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Sound written and oral communication
- Drive and resilience
Key Competencies Required
- Ability to implement risk management solutions aligned to the client’s vision and strategic priorities
- Ability to strategically drive the development and execution of risk assessments and mitigation plans to enhance the client’s ability to identify, evaluate, prioritize and mitigate risks
- Ability to perform complex business process assessments and design solutions to improve client’s operational efficiency and compliance
- Ability to develop impactful reports and presentations that support the achievement of engagement goals and objectives
- Ability to deliver key messages with clarity, confidence, and poise to instil confidence in clients
- Ability to implement targeted and insightful brand and reputation management solutions
Leadership / Behavioural Capabilities:
- Living our Purpose – Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Influence – Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Performance drive – Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Strategic direction – Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- Talent development – Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Competitive Edge – Applies deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
- Inspirational Leadership – Establishes a strong leadership brand and inspires followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.