Greatview Nigeria Limited Job Vacancy for a Finance and Admin Manager.
Greatview Nigeria Limited specialises in providing good quality and cost effective services in Civil Engineering, Infrastructural Design, Environmental Impact Assessment Services, Construction and Construction management, Marine Construction, Renewable Energy and Solar technology as well as Consultancy Services in relation to these different fields.
This is achieved by the application and mixture of synergies of our various alliances and the best blend of available engineering business, social or developmental needs.
Greatview Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance and Admin Manager
- Facilitating and driving key strategic initiatives of the Company
- Driving decision that create medium-long term business improvement
- Translating strategies to actionable and qualitative plan
- Mobilizing and managing teams of individuals charge with strategy
- Setting up of a proper accounting function for the Company
- Responds to inquiries from the Managing Director and the Board regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like
- Ensure a clean and timely year end audit
- Report on the critical performance ratio of the Company
- Monitor cost and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc)
- Oversees the general accounting function, cash management/reconciliation, financial reporting, balance sheet management (excluding inventory related items) and rebate management
- Ensuring that policies and procedures (internal controls) are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected
- Supervises the completion of Federal and State tax reporting requirements
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information/performance
- Ensure the monthly Bank reconciliation are performed in a timely and accurate manner
- Oversees the general administration of the Company
- HND or B.Sc in Accounting or any related social science course
- Minimum of 4 -6 years experience
- Membership of ICAN, ACCA or CIMA is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2017.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.