Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Green Concern for Development Recruitment 2019 and How to Apply for Graduate Job Online.
GREENCODE Recruitment... Green Concern for Development, Green Concern for Development Recruitment, Green Concern for Development Recruitment 2019, How to Apply for Green Concern for Development Recruitment. See more details below;
Green Concern for Development has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Green Concern for Development Application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Green Concern for Development Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Green Concern for Development form?
- Is the Green Concern for Development 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Green Concern for Development Recruitment start?
- I need Green Concern for Development Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Green Concern for Development Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Green Concern for Development Application Deadline 2019-2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Green Concern for Development
Green Concern for Development (GREENCODE) is a registered Nigeria NGO (non-profit) organisation working on social justice and humanitarian response in both the southern and northern regions of Nigeria. GREENCOE is one of the outstanding and credible national NGO in Nigeria working on both development and humanitarian response programmes. Recently accredited by OCHA for applying for funding on the GSM and MYHRP- Project Model.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Business Development Officer
♦ Project Support Officer – WASH
♦ Project Support Officer – Nutrition (CMAM/IYCF-E)
♦ Project Support Officer – Food Security and Livelihood
♦ State Programme Team Lead
♦ Protection/Case Management Support Officer
♦ Community Health Outreach Support Officer (CHOSO)
♦ Finance and Admin Assistant
♦ MEAL Officer
Midnight; 10th November, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Green Concern for Development recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and updated CV to: [email protected]
10th November, 2018.
- The title of the position for example: “Protection/Case Management Support Officer”must be indicated in the subject line of your e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- This position is none paid. Meaning no salary- however, little stipends could be provided occasionally to cover transport and communication.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it, hence, if you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Green Concern for Development Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.