Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Greensprings School began in 1985 in the heart of Anthony Village, Lagos. Today, we have established another state of the art campus on the Lekki Peninsula in Lagos.
The Greensprings Community places great value on character and moral education as well on academics achievements. Our unique education ensures that boys and girls learn in the words of our school song.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
1. Job Title: French Teacher
- Responsible for delivering the curriculum to students effectively and in a caring manner
- Effective use of Assistant teachers where appropriate.
- Conducive Classroom environment.
- Works with other teachers within immediate departmental or year level team, both within the campus and across both campuses.
- Maintaining professional standards in all discourse with students, colleagues, administrators, parents and other stakeholders, whether verbal or written.
- Ensuring own standards of written English are at a high level in all public documentation.
- Maintaining high standards of clarity in use of the spoken word.
- Recording and reporting incidents fully and clearly.
- Ensuring open days and other parental meetings are conducted in a spirit of mutual cooperation and support.
- Maintaining proper records of meetings with parents.
Teaching and learning:
- Ensuring teaching is fully delivered and implemented according to the curriculum.
- Setting homework according to the homework timetable.
- Ensuring homework tasks are meaningful, valid and relevant.
- Offering ideas for curricular and pedagogic development within the year level/department.
- Supporting year level and departmental curricular initiatives, and taking the lead where appropriate.
- Assessing student work fully in line with school and departmental policy and documentation, paying attention to developing the needs of the individual student.
- Recording assessment outcomes effectively to encourage individual progression.
- Utilizing existing data and information to support individual progression.
- Maintaining examples of work to use in parental meetings and as evidence of individual achievement.
- Maintaining and regularly updating attractive classroom displays which support or exemplify classroom practice.
- Supporting and developing the emotional, spiritual and moral development of every child in a class/tutor group.
- Deliver pastoral lessons where required according to the programme and supporting its delivery by others where appropriate.
- Taking notice of any behaviour or attitude changes of any child that give cause for concern, and responding appropriately.
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme, Greensprings School, Greensprings School Graduate Trainee, Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme, Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2019, Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme guide, Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme requirements, How to Apply for Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme