Adexen Recruitment Agency Recruitment for Group Head, Security 2018.
Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Vacancy for Group Head, Security… Adexen Recruitment Agency is recruiting for Group Head, Security. The ideal candidate must possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a transport and logistic organization, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Head, Security
Job Reference: 1455
Industry: Logistics & Transport
Function: HSE & Security
- Develop and lead a cross-departmental approach for all aspects of protective security, covering Security Governance, Personnel Security, Physical & Asset Security.
- Lead and build a strong security culture where people have a high degree of security awareness and good security practices become an integral part of the company’s mode of operation while assuming the function of Incident Controller in major and emergency situations, in line with the company’s Incident Management Framework.
- Develop and execute protective and pre-emptive security strategy, framework and security plan to manage departmental risks that set the journey and direction for how security is considered and embedded into the business operations.
- Provide strategic security leadership, advice and assurance to the senior business leaders and the security community within the company.
- Establish strong, strategic and working relationships with the senior business leaders and the security community ensuring a common understanding of company’s security direction and expectations while promoting good security management and leadership.
- Establish strong, collaborative relationships with security leaders from other Government agencies and proactively engage in Government wide security forums.
- Establish strong, strategic relationships with the Group Head HHSEQ, Head, ICR, Head, HR & Admin and other key stakeholders within the company.
Organisational Change Management:
- Lead the development and execution of the organisation’s change management strategy and implement plan to raise awareness and engage the hearts and minds with regards to security.
- Embed the level of capability desired and deliver agreed security outcomes and objectives for the company while meeting its obligations to wider government mandated initiatives.
- Champion the desired security behaviours.
- Provide support to senior leaders and people managers in effecting the desired culture with their staff and teams.
Security Planning and Performance:
- Lead the development of comprehensive strategic security objectives, priorities and security plan that enable the achievement of the business outcomes, desired culture maturity and capability uplift.
- Oversee the effective running of the Security Office ensuring regular reviews of the strategic documentation and frameworks are completed.
- Provide effective leadership for Security & Privacy within the Department and business operations.
- Lead the development and implementation of protective security policies, procedures, standards and guidelines to form the baseline for achieving its transformation and business objectives.
- Provide oversight of management of critical risk and threat identification, remediation and establishment of protective controls and measures for continued strengthening of all facets of security across the company’s operations.
- Develop and implement Security/Risk monitoring material and report these on a regular basis through the company’s Governance system.
- Activate and direct the company’s response to major/emergency incidents.
- Assess impact on staff, assets, critical business functions and services and the Department’s credibility.
- Manage the Emergency Operations Centre and Incident Response team.
People Leadership and Management:
- Provide context, translate and communicate the Department’s direction within your team.
- Set appropriate directions, priorities and expectations for direct reports and agree to the work programmes, tasks and performance.
- Lead and inspire by working with direct reports to set clear and positive team objectives and line of sight for each staff member for the achievement of those objectives.
- Manage the performance, development and engagement of direct reports in accordance with company’s processes and the needs and priorities of the team.
- Demonstrate leadership support for all Departmental initiatives and organisational development activities, modelling expected behaviours to direct reports to create a desired workplace culture.
- Set annual team budget and ensure forecast and budget is accurate, monitored and reported on.
- Proactively look at opportunities for cost savings, ensuring value for money in all activities.
- Ensure all expenditure is within budget and financial delegate policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. A degree in Psychology would be an added advantage.
- Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10- 15 years of experience in private sector corporate security or related public-sector organization.
- At least 3-5 years of direct experience in a significant leadership role.
- Demonstrate experience and exposure in the international security arena dealing with security-related issues.
- Experience in Transport / Logistics is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of incident investigation, investigative and forensic service and risk assessment.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with relationship building and maintenance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.