Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment 2020 – (4 Positions)
This page will guide you on the latest information about how to apply for Growth in Value Alliance job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for a successful application.
Growth in Value Alliance has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Growth in Value Alliance Application form and guidelines for 2020/2021. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment 2020/2021?
- When will Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment start?
- I need Growth in Value Alliance Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment real for 2020 etc.
- Growth in Value Alliance Application Deadline 2020/2021.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Growth in Value Alliance Job Description
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
GVA Partners is also a leading name within the recruitment industry. We have built our reputation on over the years by understanding the markets, businesses and individuals within the markets we work with and this has enabled us to deliver seamless and comprehensive recruitment solutions. READ MORE.
Available Vacant Positions
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners, is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors to fill the following positions below:
♦ Platform / Devops Specialist
Deadline: 5th June, 2020.
♦ Application Developer – Backend
Deadline: 5th June, 2020.
♦ Frontend Developer
Deadline: 5th June, 2020.
♦ Product Analyst
Deadline: 31st May, 2020.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Growth in Value Alliance recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply Online
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s in MS Word format and Cover Letters to: [email protected] and reference [email protected] with “Director of Technology and Business Development” as the subject of the email.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Growth in Value Alliance, Growth in Value Alliance 2020, Growth in Value Alliance Latest Recruitment, Growth in Value Alliance Latest Recruitment 2020, Growth in Value Alliance Latest Recruitment 2020 | GV Alliance Application Guide and Requirements, GV Alliance, How to Apply for Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment