=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Geometrics Synergy Services Limited Recruitment 2019-2020 and How to Apply for GSSL Jobs.
Geometrics Synergy Services Limited, GSSL, Geometrics Synergy Services Limited Recruitment 2019-2020, Apply for GSSL Graduate Jobs, How to Apply for Geometrics Synergy Services Limited Recruitment – See more details below;
Geometrics Synergy Services Limited Recruitment 2019
Geometrics Synergy Services Limited (GSSL) is an indigenous petroleum products sales and marketing company having the business objective of providing petroleum products sales, marketing and services all over the country. We presently operate from our offices in Lagos, Abuja, Yola, and Maiduguri. Providing Jet A-1 fuel to airlines operating across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
- Supervise all maintenance works at the depot
- Supervise and ensure that depot is ready to receive vessels
- Prompt rectification of all faulty equipment
- Reduction of breakdown on equipment
- Ensure there is no downtime of equipment and machines at the depot by ensuring preventive maintenance is carried out as appropriate
- Performing preventive checks monthly, weekly, or yearly as instructed
- Conducting daily checks on specified equipment before operations use
- Carry out routine and scheduled maintenance as at when due on calibration of meters & gauges, servicing of pumps, cleaning of tanks etc.
- Conduct servicing of pumps, cleaning of tanks etc.
- Prepare maintenance report as may be required
- Draw out and implement maintenance programme for all equipment at the depot.
- Managing on-the-job training of maintenance team
- Preparing of the Depot for inspection by international organization and regulatory bodies
- Enforcing of discipline in the maintenance team
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Minimum of BSC Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in similar role with at least 3 years’ experience in Managerial role
- Aviation / Oil & Gas Industry Experience
- Experience in maintaining specialised equipment and trucks
- Sound knowledge of; Project Management, Engineering Design and Management, Budgeting and cost control and Proficiency in the use of MS Office package
Job Title: Depot Manager – Aviation Tank Farm
- Ensure the smooth running of the depot in order to meet desired objectives
- Maintain operational excellence in all depot activities/operations (Bowser operations, Tank Farm Operations, Equipment maintenance- Fixed and Mobile etc.)
- Ensure 100% compliance of all depots with all technical, regulatory requirements and safety standards
- Investigate and mitigate operational losses when/if they occur
- Ensure effective and efficient product management and distribution
- Organize and prepare for inspection and leading the audit team during internal/external audit
- Relationship management with regulatory bodies and stakeholders eg IATA, FAAN
- Handle urgent requests for supplies by client representatives as appropriate
- Minimize to barest minimum, equipment downtime of fixed and mobile facilities, to prevent negative impact on customer commitments
- Crisis management during equipment failure, product scarcity or any other related issues
- Prepare daily reports to the Regional Operations Manager on stock levels and condition of equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ equivalent in Engineering or related Course/ five years’ experience in the aviation industry/related roles.
- Minimum of 5 Years’ experience in Depot Operations Management
- Health Safety and Environment Certification is an added advantage
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
Job Title: Depot Manager – Petroleum Depot
- Manage the tank farm team and operations
- Authorise and supervise meter loading, requests, waybills, product receipts and tank transfer
- Receipt of vessels/cargo at the jetty, loading and other general tank farm activities.
- Meet all requirements for product quality, safety and environmental protection.
- Conduct stock reconciliation with client/customer.
- Generate stock report to Head of Operations.
- Report outstanding issues to Head of Operations.
- Ensure and maintain a safe and secure environment for personnel.
- Ensure quality checks and procedures are duly carried out and documented, monitor non-conformances in the depot.
- Ensure drains in flush tank are sent back to storage tanks before close of business.
- Ensure smooth administrative running of the depot.
- Ensure that truck loading operations and all other depot activities are conducted in adherence to safety and other applicable regulations.
- Oversee daily monitoring of stock in the storage tanks to ensure minimal loss
- Document and circulate reports as required.
- Ensure compliance to operational and safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Liaise with surveyors and regulatory agencies.
- Perform other duties assigned
- Bachelor degree or HND in Petroleum or Chemical Engineering or other related engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in depot management, at least 3 of which must be in a supervisory/managerial capacity.
- HSE Certification is compulsory
- Relevant postgraduate or professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Full understanding of the global best practices and value chain functioning of the oil & gas sector.
- Must be astute in strategic thinking and planning.
- Must possess exceptional managerial and leadership skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
Job Title: HSE Manager
- Design and implement a health, safety, and environmental program
- Enforce compliance with the company’s HSE policy, guidelines and standards.
- Ensure operations are conducted in a safe and efficient manner and in conformance with company and regulatory safety regulations
- Carry out risk assessments and recommending how to reduce risk in the workplace.
- Report and investigate accidents/incidents and near miss incidents and recommending corrective action plans.
- Prepare periodic HSE reports, recording and analyzing HSE data and statistics related to HSE performance.
- Facilitate internal and external HSE audit and facility inspections.
- Schedule and facilitate regular HSE meetings, trainings and induction on safety policies and practices, accident prevention techniques and accident reporting for employees, visitors and contractors.
- Inspect assets and facilities in the organization to detect existing or potential accidents and health hazards.
- Ensure that required PPEs are in stock and issued to employees accordingly.
- Maintain and ensure effective documentation and record management.
- Identify all unsafe practices and conditions at all work locations and make recommendations where applicable.
- Document all non-conformity arising from audits, facility inspections, HSE meetings, drills etc. and monitor close out.
- Inspect and service all firefighting, safety and emergency response equipment within the company.
- Ensure regular emergency response exercises and drills are conducted to ensure the highest level of preparedness in any emergency. Maintain records of such drills, providing recommendations for emergency response improvements.
- Prepare training materials and publishing periodic safety newsletter.
- Conduct risk assessments and designing risk mitigation measures.
- Implement emergency response procedures and evacuation plans.
- Provide guidance on all HSE related matters.
- Any other duty assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any other relevant degree.
- Minimum 7 years working experience in Oil & Gas / Aviation Industry with at least 4 years in Managerial position (downstream or upstream operating environment with offshore and onshore experience will be an added advantage)
- HSE Certification is mandatory
- Working experience with ISO9001 / OHSAS standards
- Understanding of emergency response principles and implementation.
- Accident / Incident Investigation Skills
- Advanced knowledge of industry practices, regulatory agency requirements and standards
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office package
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
- This position is responsible for supporting the Internal Audit Manager in the implementation of the Internal Audit framework.
- Supporting the Internal Audit Manager in developing and executing the Company’s audit plan.
- Contributing to the Internal Audit function by identifying risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the controls in place to mitigate those risks.
- Providing consultative support to departments with regards to the adequate implementation of risk management processes.
- Conducting audits of the financial, operational, systems and compliance areas of the business.
- Reviewing and evaluating the system of internal controls, while assessing their adequacy, effectiveness and proposing recommendations for their improvement;
- Assisting in establishing a follow up mechanism on agreed recommendations on financial, operational and regulatory deficiencies reported during past audits;
- Conduct reconciliation of inventories.
- Conduct periodic review and reconciliations of financial and operational records.
- Carrying out special audits as may be directed by the management.
- Performing other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounts
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in an internal audit function
- Demonstrable working knowledge and experience in an ERP environment;
- ACA/ ACCA will be an added advantage;
- Results oriented and meet deadlines on assignments;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office package
- Good writing and communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
28th February, 2018.
- The position should be clearly stated as the subject of the email
- Pls note that all applications without appropriate subject will be disregarded
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Geometrics Synergy Services Limited Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Apply for Geometrics Synergy Services Limited Recruitment, Apply for GSSL Graduate Jobs, Geometrics Synergy Services Limited, Geometrics Synergy Services Limited Recruitment, Geometrics Synergy Services Limited Recruitment 2019, GSSL, GSSL Graduate Jobs, GSSL Jobs, How to Apply for Geometrics Synergy Services Limited Recruitment