Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduates Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduates Recruitment 2017, In this article you will get latest updates on Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduates Recruitment 2017 application requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important update for free.
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Manager, Packaging
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Function: Supply Operations
Reports To: Packaging Manager
- Nigeria is currently the world’s leading market for the Guinness extra stout Brand. The products are made for the local, national and export markets.
- The incumbent oversees all packaging activities through his team, and reports to the Packaging Manager.
- The incumbent is responsible for meeting shift production volumes at the right quality, while achieving targets in a cost efficient manner.
- The Packaging Department is responsible for the packaging of all brewing products into returnable and non-returnable containers, ready for distribution.
- The Shift Manager, Packaging is responsible for his/her department during shift production hours, with full responsibility for their team and the dept. assets.
Purpose of the Role
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of shift outputs, targets and goals by managing, leading and supporting the shift team to produce to the desired customer service, quality and yield levels in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
- To identify and drive improvement, ensuring delivery of department goals.
- To manage resource allocation, develop team members and optimize individual potential to contribute to the overall site performance.
- The Nigerian beer market is very complex with many competitors and a strong quality, cost and delivery focus.
- Need to constantly reduce production cost, while maintaining high quality and delivery in a highly unionized working environment.
- Manages full shift responsibility including direct responsibility for developing, coaching and supporting team workers and contractors and indirectly overseeing maintenance activities.
- Interact with other Shift Managers, Packaging Manager, Brewing department (key internal supplier), Engineering and Supply Planning, to ensure that target volumes are achieved cost effectively and on time.
- Supervise, prioritize and coordinate all activities of shift team workers, including operational, personnel, and administrative tasks to ensure that all products required are produced to target volumes and specifications with best possible efficiencies and optimum KPI’s.
- Develop & deliver improved performance against targets through effective problem solving, decision-making and communication between shift teams, and aligned, planned activity with Manufacturing Excellence Team, Engineering, Brewing, customer services, Brewery Logistics and Supply planning Team.
- Lead implementation of the company’s health, safety, quality, environment and hygiene standards for the protection of company products, personnel and assets in the packaging environment.
- Control cost of packaging by minimising process waste, maximising efficiencies and taking appropriate actions to reduce downtime and improve quality.
Qualifications and Experience
- Science or Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Should hold an IBG/NSE qualification and knowledge of packaging and WCM techniques.
- Knowledge of Guinness policies is an added advantage.
- Structured problem evaluation & solving skills and ready to make decisions, take the initiative and originate action.
- High level of energy and commitment to team based achievement and high interpersonal effectiveness to develop & sustain robust relationships.
- 4 years’ experience in a food or drink packaging environment with a track record of delivering sustainable improvements in packaging efficiency and quality, particularly through effective people management and development.
- Competency in packaging management and prioritization of resources to meet key targets, while setting high standards & stretching goals for self & others to exceed internal & external customer needs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduates Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: 2017 Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduates Recruitment, Apply for Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduates Recruitment 2017, Guinness Nigeria, guinness nigeria address, Guinness Nigeria Plc, guinness nigeria plc annual report, Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduates Recruitment, guinness nigeria plc headquarters, Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Graduates, Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Graduates 2017, guinness nigeria products, guinness nigeria promo, guinness nigeria salary structure, guinness recruitment portal, history of guinness nigeria plc, How to Apply for Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduates Recruitment 2017, Latest Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduates Recruitment 2017