Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Graduate Engineers 2017.
Guinness Nigeria Plc, Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Graduate Engineers 2017 | In this article you will get latest updates on Guinness Nigeria Plc 2017 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer, Packaging
Req Id: 55897BR
Function: Supply Operations
Level: Entry Level
- The Lagos Brewery produces various Guinness products through an establishment of permanent staff and various supporting contractors.
- The Brewery works in harmony with its sister breweries in Benin and Aba to ensure that costs of the delivered products are optimized.
- The products are packaged in glass. The role in question is based in the packaging department.
- The products are made for the local, national and export markets.
Purpose of the Role/Responsibilities
- The role requires the incumbent to take particular ownership of the maintenance of one line, and share his expertise with the engineers supporting the other packaging lines.
- The role has moderate complexity in that the incumbent needs to influence as well as provide leadership and direction to craftsmen and technical operators at varying skill levels. Good communication skills are a key role component.
- The role reports directly to the Packaging Engineer. The role provides mentoring and guidance to the various craftsmen who operate either on shift or on day duty, as well as to the various contractors who are brought in to support operations and/or improvement on an as needed basis.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of engineering of outstanding quality in the packaging department
- Work closely with the Maintenance Planners to ensure that maintenance tasks on his line are adequately scoped, resourced, completed and evaluated.
- Participate effectively in initiatives to drive packaging performance and efficiencies through engineering skill development and coaching.
- Use his expertise to support his engineering colleagues and his manager (the Packaging Engineer) to deliver equally high quality engineering elsewhere in the department.
Qualifications and Experience
- For this role, third level (University or equivalent Institution or professional body) qualification in Engineering is necessary.
- Familiarity and experience with office software such as MS Excel and MS Project will also be an advantage.
- The incumbent should have at least 2 years’ experience in process industry, ideally working in a production environment.
- ‘Hands on experience’ on Programmable Logic Control (PLC) with Siemens Sematic S7 will be an immense advantage.
- Preference would be in the fields of mechanical or electrical engineering, but other fields of engineering can be a possibility depending on the experience base of the incumbent.
- Familiarity with the Maximo engineering software and with the principles of World Class Manufacturing (or equivalent) would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at tmlt[email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: 2017 Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment, Engineering Jobs, Guinness Nigeria, Guinness Nigeria Graduate Engineers Recruitment 2017, Guinness Nigeria Plc, Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment, Lagos Jobs